Apocalypse Lane: Episode 44: Wilma

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
I'd like to clarify a few things:

1. Betty is hotter than Wilma.
2. Jane is a *****. (Taking his entire wallet without an explanation.)
3. If you like Judy, you are still a pedophile.
4. If you like Elroy, you are a huge pedophile and deserve nothing less than the deepest, darkest level of hell.

Back to the episode. Great episode guys! I also bet Frank dies before all this is over. I just got a feeling.

Marsell

Nov 20, 2008
lol spank bank
this show is made of win
I hate that a lot of the good shows are ending, Doomsday arcade, and now apocolypse lane?
If it wernt for ZP, this site would be dead to me

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
LUDICROUS SPEED.....GO! That car even with it's constant stopping and bad suspension is still bad ass. I hope knife fight doesn't survive that head shot.

Giest4life

The Saucepan Man
Feb 13, 2010
Man that made me crack up; while the previous couple of episodes were more based on plot points, this brought it back to humor. Good stuff.

Mythiii

Apr 3, 2010
Such an improvement to the previous episode. I hope the next one is even better!

tea bag

Jun 21, 2009
ThePostalDude said:
lol spank bank
this show is made of win
I hate that a lot of the good shows are ending, Doomsday arcade, and now apocolypse lane?
If it wernt for ZP, this site would be dead to me
You dont watch Doraleous?

Jallis370

Mar 2, 2009
Love the flaw on the car. *hark pff puff hrk VROOM* "Aaaaaaaaaaaa!"

I wish this series never ends. Seriously. Don't end it. Ever!

Farson89

Apr 16, 2009
Knifefight too? Damn we're losing characters thick and fast. Great show as always, I'll be sad when it ends. :(

Neferius

Sep 1, 2010
Damn! And she was the only Character on this show that I actually liked :( ...apart from Cuddles that is. So she winged Steve... big f*cking deal, the fact that she did not kill him on the spot is all I need to know just what kind of person she is. Also, the deal with Hickey ...it was an ACCIDENT man!

Rest In Peace -- Knifefight, you will be missed :(

Neferius

Sep 1, 2010
"Oh, I was always a big fan of Elroy miself. That Adorable little blond hair and those cute little biddy eyes. Oh, and an ASS that just wouldn't Quit." --huh, so Frank is a Shotacon. Who would have guessed :-/