Apocalypse Lane: Episode 45: Return to the Neighborhood

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
Is it me or Cuddles really really, wants to take a shit on Gladis?(or at least do something humiliating to her, because I don't see him killing her; how would want to kill the onlin person you enjoy making fun of?)

ZeppMan217

Apr 13, 2010
I dunno why but each time Obama appears he kinda ruins all the fun. I mean, episodes with him looks dull to me. Something like that.

Arfreid

Aug 13, 2009
Bakaferret said:
HK_01 said:
Distorted Stu said:
Ricooooooooooo!! Noooooooooo! =[

"I don't have any time to make gay jokes right now" lol
Great episode, another cliffhanger though =[
Oh damn, you're right! I didn't make the connection that the cockroach he was talking about was Rico.
Now I feel like an idiot. All I was thinking was "Where did he find a cockroach in that place??" Rico noooo. :( Everyone in this show has suddenly because expendable! Guess that means we're coming to the end...
R.I.P Rico

May you go to cockroach heaven where you can eat all the quesadillas you want and where everycar has kitty skulls embed in them

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
not Rico!
this episode is fucking awesome!

but dam next thursday is gonna be awesome!

Stevepinto3

Jun 4, 2009
Eh, they're really only killing off the more occasional characters, Rico, Knife-fight, the characters on TV. Hickey was the only main character to die so far.

What I really want to know is what's the deal with Michelle, Zed alluded to her(him) having "modifications". Also, what do you think are the odds of Willy and Michelle doing it?

Oh, and just because it's a potential great plot twist and everyone else is saying he craps on her head, I want to be the first to say it. Gladys and Cuddles do it.

You heard it here first.

I have absolutely nothing to back this assumption up, it just kind of popped into my head when I saw the ending was coming up. I mean, if he just wanted to crap on her, which is predictable anyway, why not just do it and end the episode on Gladys screaming as she gets crapped on? There isn't much suspense if we know what he's gonna do. Honestly this is just a random guess like I said, so if I'm totally totally wrong (which is likely) I won't be surprised, but based on previous trends of this show I've learned one thing: weird crap happens.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
No, Rico! He was a fun character. Gulliver is so much fun though. And I'm interested to see what Frank is going to do when he enters Washington DC.

Stevepinto3 said:
but based on previous trends of this show I've learned one thing: weird crap happens.
That is why this show is so popular. I don't think Cuddles is going to do Gladys but I really doubt it's going to be something as simple as him crapping in her face.

WastedHero

Jan 14, 2009
Redlin5 said:
That is why this show is so popular. I don't think Cuddles is going to do Gladys but I really doubt it's going to be something as simple as him crapping in her face.
I swear to god, if they make Cuddles do anything that "jumps the shark", like kiss Gladys or something equally terrible I'm going to disown this series.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Stevepinto3 said:
Oh, and just because it's a potential great plot twist and everyone else is saying he craps on her head, I want to be the first to say it. Gladys and Cuddles do it.
That's kind of what I am suspecting to, but I have evidence. The episode where Cuddles is high, Cuddles says "No, I will not have sex with you!", which could possibly mean that Cuddles has some sort of lust for Gladys, because it was, after all, his high.

Punisher A.J.

Nov 18, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
Episode 45: Return to the Neighborhood

Cuddles and Gulliver commence Operation: Get the freaking neighborhood back.

Join the Apocalypse Lane Facebook Fan Page here [http://www.facebook.com/pages/Apocalypse-Lane/98131166022].

Watch Video
Rico? :( you bastard! Now he....just he.....was gonna..... thats like all of taco bell in one bite. Talk about 4th meal.

AIIy

May 23, 2009
Noo Rico!! Oh well, bet Cuddles is gonna take a dump on her. Please make it the face, pleaseeeee!!!

Netrosis

Jul 12, 2009
I wonder if, when Cuddles takes a dump on Gladys, whether it will have corn in it or not.

Can't wait for the next episode, it shall be epic!