Apocalypse Lane: Episode 45: Return to the Neighborhood

tea bag

Jun 21, 2009
HK_01 said:
Cuddles had by far the best jokes in this episodes. Also, I love that bird and would have wanted to hear the story with the school bus.
If i remember correctly it went something like this........ "I RAN ACROSS A BROKEN DOWN SCHOOL BUS.......AND THEN I SAW OLD PEOPLE WONDERING AIMLESSLY........I THOUGHT IT WAS A MIRAGE UNTIL I CAUGHT THE SMELL OF THEIR SOILED UNDERGARMENTS.

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
No way......Cuddles will kill the fat *****! GUYS PLS KILL THE FATBITCH!
we dotn need a stupid alien that tried to manipulate everybody just so she can haz her damn roof fixed! If...if Cuddles rly has sex with Gladys ill hire a terrorist to blow up ur escapist HQ.....

p.p: btw where is the escapist magazine based anyway :D

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Azmael Silverlance said:
we dotn need a stupid alien that tried to manipulate everybody just so she can haz her damn roof fixed! If...if Cuddles rly has sex with Gladys ill hire a terrorist to blow up ur escapist HQ.....

It's based in Durham North Carolina. I happen to live in the same state, but I'm about 2 hours away from HQ.

ZeroDotZero

Sep 18, 2009
Anticitizen_Two said:
Knife Fight killed Hickey, then Rico killed Knife Fight, then Gulliver killed Rico. Who wants to bet that Gulliver gets it next?
Oh god! He had better not die, I've loved Gulliver since the first time he appeared on Apocalypse Lane! They had better stop killing all the awesome ones.

Kill Twitchy or something.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
ZeroDotZero said:
Anticitizen_Two said:
Knife Fight killed Hickey, then Rico killed Knife Fight, then Gulliver killed Rico. Who wants to bet that Gulliver gets it next?
Oh god! He had better not die, I've loved Gulliver since the first time he appeared on Apocalypse Lane! They had better stop killing all the awesome ones.

Kill Twitchy or something.
But not Zed. He needs to come back, not die.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
I kinda hope Gulliver kills Michelle... damn annoying robo-***** :p

Great job, guys!

"Willie! I don't have time to make a gay joke!!" XD

Ah, Cuddles' revenge... a dish best served... on someone's chest :p

Nexus424

Master Of All That Is Frosty
Dec 26, 2008
Distorted Stu said:
Ricooooooooooo!! Noooooooooo! =[
Aww man I didn't make the connection till now. I loved his intro music. Either way now I am curious about what cuddles is talking about. The whole doing it thing is too expected since they argue so much. But who knows with these guys I gotta expect the unexpected.

DBlack

Jul 16, 2009
Man WTF the video doesnt seem to be working for me. when I press play it simply sits there in the title and doesnt load the video. Every other new video is working just fine, so if anyone knows whats wrong can you tell me how to fix it please?

WastedHero

Jan 14, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
Azmael Silverlance said:

It's based in Durham North Carolina. I happen to live in the same state, but I'm about 2 hours away from HQ.
Jon, we know you love your WTF moments, we love them too. Just please, I beg of you, don't violate our favorite character. Cuddles is your freakin' avatar for god's sake! Please please please please don't jump the shark!

person427

May 28, 2009
Mr.Mattress said:
Stevepinto3 said:
Oh, and just because it's a potential great plot twist and everyone else is saying he craps on her head, I want to be the first to say it. Gladys and Cuddles do it.
That's kind of what I am suspecting to, but I have evidence. The episode where Cuddles is high, Cuddles says "No, I will not have sex with you!", which could possibly mean that Cuddles has some sort of lust for Gladys, because it was, after all, his high.
This. I have a feeling his entire high dream will come true. The device can make him grow, Marty will move in with his parents(Can't explain the wheelchair though). Oh wait, Hickey would have to come back some how. Umm...the rooster kicks him out, but accidentially mixes him and Stinky up?

snakevin

Apr 14, 2009
Guys, I think Gulliver is going to die next, I mean, so far, when someone is killed, their killer is killed next episode, I mean look at it. Knifefight kills Hickey, Rico kills Knifefight, and Gulliver killed Rico, just saying, he's next

VGCATZ

Nov 23, 2007
snakevin said:
Guys, I think Gulliver is going to die next, I mean, so far, when someone is killed, their killer is killed next episode, I mean look at it. Knifefight kills Hickey, Rico kills Knifefight, and Gulliver killed Rico, just saying, he's next
Gulliver can't die. He's clearly the most well balanced of the characters, you know, with his monologues about burning puppies and such. Clearly a sound mind. General question though for the forum- Will Apocalypse Lane be coming back after this story arch? I'm hoping it will but the sudden rash of characters killed may be a signal