Apocalypse Lane: Episode 45: Return to the Neighborhood

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Gulliver: Commence Operation Heinie Hole &@*$ers!!!
Cuddles: ....WHAT?!?

Apocalypse Lane is so full of awesome. Too bad there'll only be 3 more episodes of awesome left...

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
HK_01 said:
Cuddles had by far the best jokes in this episodes. Also, I love that bird and would have wanted to hear the story with the school bus.
Quoting for emphasis!

Also, ricooooooooooooOoOOoOO0000oOoOo... lets hope he shit him and he is still alive! :D

loip9114

Oct 29, 2009
Aaaah He ate Rico, dammit! For some reason Gulliver is starting to freak me out. I got the feeling he's gonna snap soon. :p

Nice cliffhanger, I think cuddles will suprise us and be nice for once. :p

Venatio

Sep 6, 2009
We lost Rico! .... Actually, I find it hard to care about that cheap stereotype bug.

Great episode, and I bet Cuddles is just going to shit on Gladdis, I doubt he would actually kill her. To him that would be letting her off too easy.

Moosh50

Oct 19, 2008
Grat as always, though I am getting pretty sick of Frank. All he seems to do nowadays is hang around and say stupid gay sex related jokes.

Anticitizen_Two

Jan 18, 2010
Knife Fight killed Hickey, then Rico killed Knife Fight, then Gulliver killed Rico. Who wants to bet that Gulliver gets it next?

John Hyde

Mar 25, 2010
Hickey, Knifefight, and Rico. No offense but WTF MAN!!! You killed the priest, Steve's lover, and the mexican cockroach. I loved rico :( as a friend.

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
GASP! Rico! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Ham Blitz

May 28, 2009
Why did Rico have to die? He was my favorite character. Oh well, I guess he was going to die eventually.
Anyway, great episode.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
It would be hilarious if the cockroach he was talking about wasn't Rico and everyone got upset over nothing.

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
Oh man. Another great episode and another **** cliffhanger :p.

For some reason I feel that Cuddles and Gladis are not actually going for "it". I think Cuddles will just pee on Gladis face! That's what my cat would anyway...

obisean

May the Force Be With Me
Feb 3, 2009
He's going to take a shit on her face, I just know it.

oppp7 said:
It would be hilarious if the cockroach he was talking about wasn't Rico and everyone got upset over nothing.
I think they are going to play a bit on the stereotype that Mexicans have a lot of family. Which explains why he is a roach now that I think of it...