Apocalypse Lane: Episode 46: Information Defacation

Thrair

Sep 21, 2009
Man.... You can tell it's getting close to the finale. I mean, they're knocking characters off left, right, and center. So......

Takin all bets, guys. Takin all bets. 10 bucks says the next one to bite the dust it is Marty's dad. I have no clue why I think that, I just do.

P.S. Funny, as always. I didn't see it comin either. :p

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
Who wants to bet Hickey comes back to life and rejoins the series through some use of the time-travel machine?

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
"I didn't see that one coming!"

No one did, Gulliver. No one did, let alone me.

Can't wait to see what happens next week!

Kuilui

Apr 1, 2010
I have to say I really did not see that coming. So let's see who's going to die next. Obviously someone is hmmm. Probably either female willy or whats his faces dad. Actually since I'm sure this was all zeds doing he will probably wheel in an talk about how he programmed willy and wanted to be the best robot something bla bla bla. Then he gets shot and killed by "Michelle" because she turned on him as well. Then she gets killed by someone or something. Probably part of the roof will collapse on her.

AncientYoungSon

Jun 17, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
YOU ASSASSINATED THE PRESIDENT ON AN ANIMATED WEBSERIES!
I've heard of people joking about things as such on the internet and men in suits and sunglasses show up at their house the next day so I was surprised when they did it...

At least he died trying to do the right thing (like stopping the nuclear holocaust and all).

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Stop killing people! Aaaaaaagh!
I like Cuddles logic "What if we're SUPPOSED to go back in time?"
And Pete was excellent in this episode, he is my favourite character right now. Please don't kill Pete.

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
DArn you Jon! Why are you ending the series when it's getting more and more epic by each episode. I'd just love to see a seasons 3 just with time travel.
Oh, and remember I first called it that Cuddles wanted to take a shit on Gladdis!

yoyo13rom said:
Is it me or Cuddles really really, wants to take a shit on Gladis?(or at least do something humiliating to her, because I don't see him killing her; how would want to kill the onlin person you enjoy making fun of?)

Vkmies

Oct 8, 2009
Just like the psychotic killer birdie said: "BA BA BAAAAAA! hehe.. Didn't see that one comin'

Elonas

Apr 16, 2009
Big Petes last line cracked me up. So much. Really good job, getting better and better!

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
Well, I dated a black chick once, and she had a pretty tight - yeah, I'm just gonna go ahead and stop you there.

Funniest line on this show ever.

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
Why Kill Obama !

It would be awesome to see some crazy cyborg fight between the love bot and willy.

Toar

Nov 13, 2009
Okay, gotta' love Gulliver. That bird is so... how should I say, FUNNY!

To bad Obama died like that. I was hoping that his face would melt off or something...

In nearly every episodeso far someone has died.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Michelle is clearly gonna go back in time to cause a robot apocalypse instead of a nuclear disaster apocalypse by Killing Obama back then and declaring America a Dictatorship for robots. If she does go back in time that is. Anyways, awesome as always Jon. Gonna be a sad day when it ends in a couple of weeks.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
With Apocalypse Lane wrapping up in the near future, the creators would like to offer their ears to your questions over the next week. Just post your questions on the Apocalypse Lane Facebook Fan Page [http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Apocalypse-Lane/98131166022] in the comments section. If you are lucky, they will answer your question in an upcoming special "behind the scenes" video. May the questioning begin!

antigodoflife

Nov 12, 2009
I declare Apocalypse Lane Season 3: They're in the past and figure out some major back story - and we get 25 more episodes :)

Stevepinto3

Jun 4, 2009
So my Cuddles bangs Gladys theory got blown out of the water but you can't blame me for thinking outside the box, can you?