Apocalypse Lane: Episode 46: Information Defacation

FarSpace

Mar 21, 2009
How did you guys get into Post Apocalypse genra & stuff? not just for this show but in genral, what is the atraction? was it the economy or getting older in life or maybe the hectic world we live in or wanted to be free of government and getting off grid? etc... :)

thanks, FarSpace

Personaly I always liked doing stuff for my self and alt energy is getting easyer to make now a days. & the government is a bunch of bull, all of them, I'm sick of the lot, lol.

Jack of Noir

Apr 2, 2010
Hey Jon, I gotta ask: how long did it take you to create the entire story line of apocalypse lane. It just looks like you've put allot of thought into putting everything together.

Also, Great job with the episode, loved the twist at the end.

internetzealot1

Aug 11, 2009
Wait wait wait. Do you guys remember the first episode. The one where Pete died and they tried to eat him. Then, later in the series, Pete showed up, died, and they tried to eat him.

Time machine.

Its been staring us in the face this entire time...

They're going to go back in time and create a loop...

AHHHHHHHHHHH

WastedHero

Jan 14, 2009
internetzealot1 said:
Wait wait wait. Do you guys remember the first episode. The one where Pete died and they tried to eat him. Then, later in the series, Pete showed up, died, and they tried to eat him.

Time machine.

Its been staring us in the face this entire time...

They're going to go back in time and create a loop...

AHHHHHHHHHHH
While your theory is mind blowing, I still suspect they will be doing something even more insane for the ending. The cherry on the WTF ice cream sundae that is Apocalypse Lane will be epic.

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
I use to not like this show at all but now its really grown on me. I'm going to miss this show when it's gone. I was wondering where the idea for this show came from. I know Escapist gave you the setting but how did you get the idea for the story line?

Drexlor

Feb 23, 2010
Obama, NOOOOOOO!!!!!! Man, I get to say something in that format every episode now.

May 5, 2010
Aww, I saw this in the "Latest Posts" and my first thought was, Wait, Apocalypse Lane is back?! AWESO-Aw, shit. Never mind. I guess I'll go share this thought with the forums. Maybe it will fool someone else." And the rest, as they say, is history.

spuddaemon

Nov 9, 2009
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
Aww, I saw this in the "Latest Posts" and my first thought was, Wait, Apocalypse Lane is back?! AWESO-Aw, shit. Never mind. I guess I'll go share this thought with the forums. Maybe it will fool someone else." And the rest, as they say, is history.
It's even funnier cause I posted a comment just now (I'm only just now watching this whole series, couldn't get into it before) and they're getting funnier and funnier. I had to post... but then that must have set off the "Latest Posts"... lol Sorry dude.

"AWESO-Aw, shit."