Apocalypse Lane: Episode 46: Information Defacation

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
BUM BUM BUUUUUUM! TWISTS AND CLIFFHANGERS!

Haha, good times! Seriously, now I'm wondering if this series will end with time travel reverting the apocalypse...

...if that happens I'll be quoting this comment.

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
Ok so for the question...

Who got the idea of apocalypse lane in the first place? And how long did it take for the idea to start turning into reality (I mean how much time has passed before you actually started DOING stuff)?

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
I want to know what tv show if any inspired you?

I want to know what gave you the idea of this show and more precisely the characters?

I want to know what will be your next series?

I want to know if you made any money at all out of that project or if it was just for fun?

I want to know what game do you play right now, what game you loved most, what game you are anxiously awaiting and if you guys are on steam?

I want to know if you could make the greatest game you can imagine, what would it be?

I want to know what you guys think of the others show on this website without being policaly correct! :p

I want to know, if you could go back in time, what would you have done differently in this show?

I want to know if being a flash animator get you girls in the bar?

I want to know what is it like to get a sh@t on your chest, and if you dont know, would you like to know? j/k

Great webepisodes tough, was hella fun to watch these, got some nice quotes that will live through the intraweb fooooooorever and ever and ever. GJ guys, lets hope to see more stuff coming from you people soon enough! :D

person427

May 28, 2009
Question for the behind the scenes: Do you plan on making another Apocalypse Lane-esque show for the Escapist in the near future? I remember you saying something about the Escapist giving you a choice between space and post apoctalyptic, so maybe the space one, with just as many plot twists.

Crapshotcan

Nov 20, 2008
If their were to be a spin off, which character would star and what would it be about?

Personally I think Pete and Stinky should get their own show ^_^

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Distorted Stu said:
"I dated a black chick once and she had a nice tight-"
"-im going to stop you right there."

More cliffhangers! :O

I also sense the closing of a fine show approaching us =[
They actaully said that in the description. I'd say less sense, more get pissed off by :(
And by the way Jon, Big Worm is still sitting in the infirmary ;)

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
I would love to hang out with Gulliver...if he wasn't such a psycho.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Jon Etheridge said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
YOU ASSASSINATED THE PRESIDENT ON AN ANIMATED WEBSERIES!

Jon Etheridge said:
On a side note...Did I see you on Games Radar, specifically on the Nier review comments?
That you did. I like going there for the ridiculous articles they do about nothing. The Escapist is the best though. :)
GamesRadar is number 2, though?! RIGHT?! RIGHT?!

paralost

Aug 7, 2009
so the series is ending? http://nooooooooooooooo.com// i hope you guys start a new series or something. btw i love Gulliver

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
Gulliver totally took this episode by the balls. I bet they're gonna go back and save Hickey at least if not the world. I kinda expected it to be a time machine though so not a big surprise there. It's gonna be a sad day when this show ends. I love it.

One question: How did you come up with an idea for Gulliver? His character is pure genius. They all are, but Gulliver is even beyond that!

initialdelay

Sep 29, 2009
I like every episode but this was non-stop awesome! I was in stitches through the whole shitting on gladys scene :)

Epitome

Jul 17, 2009
HOLD ON A SECOND "wrapping up"!!!!!!!!???? Hell to the no!!?? Why is my favourite series going away?!??! :(