Apocalypse Lane: Episode 46: Information Defacation

Anticitizen_Two

Jan 18, 2010
This show is great, but it's a good thing it's ending. While all the central characters (Steve, Cuddles, Hickey, Willie, Stinky, Marty, Gladice) are great and funny as ever, I feel like some of the secondary characters like Frank, Twitchy, and Pumper are losing their charm. In season 1 they only appeared occasionally, but they were really funny when they did appear. However, the fact that they appear in just about every episode now leads to them not being important enough to actually say anything (Twitchy and Pumper) or reveals just how one-dimensional they truly are (Frank). Pete and Gulliver are still awesome though. :)

Very good episode. Finally we found out what was in the vault. It's good to know that this show actually reveals its secrets over time. Not that I'm referring to any other show in particular.

COUGHDOOMSDAYARCADECOUGH. Excuse me, it's allergy season...

WastedHero

Jan 14, 2009
PoisonUnagi said:
And by the way Jon, Big Worm is still sitting in the infirmary ;)
I was about to assume that, after seeing the freaky orgy between Pumper, Gladys, Frank, and Hickey, that Big Worm just committed suicide. There's also the intercom guy in the spaceship, but who cares about him. Is Big Worm gonna show up before the end so we know he's okay?

My question for the behind the scenes episode is: How did you guys write the story? Were there any episode ideas that you never developed or any scenes that were made that you never got to show?

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
No Obamaaaaa! He just wanted to save the world from the apocalypse and you killed him! YOU DAMN DIRTY ANDROID!

Anyway, I bet Zed replaced Obama's wife and replaced her with an android to get close to the time machine. He might be trying to create a new world in the past where everyone is a robot he can control. Just a guess.

Postman667

Sep 29, 2009
Damn, I knew they had to take Obama down, just didn't see the twist ending. Very good indeed.

ldbmikey86

Feb 11, 2009
Seriously, it must be hard as hell to do Frank's lines with a straight face. Hahaaha, he's the best. holy shitcakes 'n dental-floss. one of zed's love-bots!

Spyre2000

Apr 18, 2009
They will go back in time and cause the Apocalypse.

Also the Time Machine is shaped like a blue box.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
I thought it woul be twitchy who shot Obama, since he always has a gun, but has only ever shot Pumper...

Question for you guys, How the hell did you come up with this story line? Its insane!

Marsell

Nov 20, 2008
all right, if you dont tell us whats in the vault, we're all gonna shit on you
Lol

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
Distorted Stu said:
"I dated a black chick once and she had a nice tight-"
"-im going to stop you right there."

More cliffhangers! :O

I also sense the closing of a fine show approaching us =[
Yep. Episode 48 is the last episode. It sucks doesn't it?

OT: Holy shit this is getting better and better. John, you balance drama, suspense, and humor perfectly and for that, you are awesome. And I would like to inform you, this series is bookmarked for life for it is my second favorite series ever. Good work!

Also, this has probably already been asked but do you have any future intentions? Like a new series or something? If not, will you be staying on the Escapist, or will you just leave after the last episode? I really want you to stay.

Tairan

Mar 21, 2009
How many episodes are you willing to make since that "near future" remark came up?

Aiden_the-Joker1

Apr 21, 2010
I can't believe no one called zed's love bot he gave to obama was evil. He even went into the evil voice when he talked about it

Warnolo

Apr 30, 2010
Ey, i love the show and just registered so i could ask the question.

Just one.

Ehem...

WHY the f***k can the animals talk? i don't want to question science but... how??????? are they mutants like mickey mouse and goofy?

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
"Too late" hahahaha!!! XD

Good ole Cuddles. Fucking hell guys, you seem to be killing us with awesome twists and cliff hangers lately!

I have a question- where did you guys come up with the idea for the split persona thing that Hickey has? One of the funniest parts of the show to be honest :D

Asthanius

Mar 16, 2010
O.k. I have two questions:

1) I know that in the end song, it says that the apocalypse came about due to H-Bombs, but why were the bombs fired in the first place? Can you give us some backstory on the apocalypse?

2) Why is Stinky only alive when he's worn? Also, is he a result of the radiation, too? If he is, does that mean that Hickey was wearing him at the time the radiation hit?