Apocalypse Lane: Episode 47: Dirty Rotten Cyborgs

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Episode 47: Dirty Rotten Cyborgs

The plot of the alien weapon is revealed, but can it be stopped?

Be sure to join the Apocalypse Lane Facebook Fan Page here [http://www.facebook.com/pages/Apocalypse-Lane/98131166022].

Watch Video

clauwman

Jan 31, 2009
I loved all the anti-climatic jokes. No Country for Old Men really was just like that (but a good movie, none the less.)

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
Hah that time machine was brilliant.
OMG it looks kinda like a necron monoli-
Then it zoomed out. Yup just about the same size too.

makkebakke

May 6, 2010
Love the show!
"Yeah i'm a bomb, didn't i tell you guys that?" SOOOOO AWESOME!! ROFL!!
I wish i had a (working) time machine, i would travel to thurday for a new episode!!

P.S.
Didn't you guys say this was going to be another "Behind the Scenes" Episode??

WastedHero

Jan 14, 2009
It's going to be interesting it see how this series wraps up in the final episode, hopefully the final episode is decently long.

Yeah, no one died!

addeB

Oct 2, 2009
Big Pete is a bomb?! I could never have guessed that.
To bad that the next episode is the last... Do you think they will renew your contract?

Knight of Cydonia

Sep 22, 2008
It surprised me that no-one died in this episode.....hmmmm.

Anyway MORE MYSTERY'S REVELED this show is getting so good.

EDIT:eek:mg....big worm's going to crash into the vault!

VGCATZ

Nov 23, 2007
Ah Gulliver, you old dog. I'm sort of surprised he didn't go off on some tangent about doing something psycho again. Also, Is next weeks episode really the last?

antigodoflife

Nov 12, 2009
So now that we know FatMan is Big Pete. Are we going to find out who LittleBoy is? (the famous nukes that dropped on Japan ending World War 2)

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
I'm sad that this show is ending but at least it's going to end on a high. I don't think you guys have had a bad episode yet. Well, the first few episodes weren't great but once you've seen the rest of the show you start to appreciate them a lot more. I mean, they disarmed a bomb in the first episode and no one had a clue that Big Pete would even be a main character back then. Please consider doing another season but only if you can keep it of a similar quality. I am really going to miss this show, I've been supporting it from episode one and it's only got better.