Apocalypse Lane: Episode 47: Dirty Rotten Cyborgs

Red Wyvren

Nov 18, 2009
That was awesome, big pete being a bomb and a reference to no country for old men, (which used anticlimacticness to make a fantastic film)

Setsuhen

Apr 14, 2009
I don't know how many times I've said "This show can't possibly throw a better twist than the last one". I'm glad I've never been right.

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
"Dam it Pete! I am so mad at you right now!"
"Oh I'm sorry Stinkmister, hey you wanna snuggle?"
"Yes I do."

That was the most random line tin this episode haha!

So Zed is tried to destroy the world with Big Pete and built the time machine... how many twists is that now?! Good times.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Stabby Joe said:
"Dam it Pete! I am so mad at you right now!"
"Oh I'm sorry Stinkmister, hey you wanna snuggle?"
"Yes I do."

That was the most random line tin this episode haha!
I thought THIS was more random:

MARTY: All you need is a flux capacitor.
BIG PETE: A flu--what's that? Sounds like a brand of dildos.

I am not gonna ask how they came up with that line.

Anywho, another epic episode. It's a shame it'll all end next week. Still, can't wait for it!

Thrair

Sep 21, 2009
Cuddles rules. "Ah man. Why didh't you just bring her down you dumb %$#@. Coulda torn her head off here."

Kuilui

Apr 1, 2010
I have a feeling one particular movie scene from a movie involving Matt Dillon and Leonardo Decaprio is about to be replicated somewhat. The elevator, the guy with the gun at the destination(Twitchy). Eh I'll probably be proven wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if I was right either. Oh and great episode. The vulture always cracks me up. Revelation after revelation!

faselei

Jul 19, 2008
As always, amazing!

I want these all in one big feature film I can watch on my telly...

splatterguy734

Nov 27, 2009
WastedHero said:
It's going to be interesting it see how this series wraps up in the final episode, hopefully the final episode is decently long.

Yeah, no one died!
The final episodes about 16 minutes long according to Jon's twitter

OT: Only one episode left...I think I'm beginning to pre mourn.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Oh man, this is epic! Not as epic as last week, but hey, maybe it's because of the dumb nerds talking about stupid Lost. Anyways, can't wait to see how this all ends!

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
Great episode but Cuddles seems a bit left out of the picture with just some random lines here and there. He should be the one to finish this whole thing.
Mr.Mattress said:
Oh man, this is epic! Not as epic as last week, but hey, maybe it's because of the dumb nerds talking about stupid Lost. Anyways, can't wait to see how this all ends!
Stupid LOST? Watch the damn show before you say something stupid.

Snipper64

Mar 1, 2010
VGCATZ said:
Ah Gulliver, you old dog. I'm sort of surprised he didn't go off on some tangent about doing something psycho again. Also, Is next weeks episode really the last?
Is it?! Nooo!