Apocalypse Lane: Episode 47: Dirty Rotten Cyborgs

Snownine

Apr 19, 2010
Damn, why didn't I check this series out sooner? I just started watching it late last week and plowed through all the episodes in two days. I was getting the feeling it was winding down with all the revelations and character deaths, now I found out I was right. That means I only got to watch three episodes (including the next/last one) while they were still new T.T

stopitstupid

Jun 19, 2009
I've noticed throughout the series that Steve likes to say "God dammit" a lot. Doesn't that ever piss off the Rooster?

WastedHero

Jan 14, 2009
This series is like The Escapists' version of Firefly: Short lived, amazing dialogue, script, storyline and characters...plus it's VASTLY under-appreciated! I'd really like to know why so many people on this site don't watch this series, but instead watch things like I HIT IT WITH MY AXE and GameDogs.

I think humanity might indeed deserve the apocalypse.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Gulliver couldn't have said it better himself: "I'm geeking out here!"
Again, whenever Pete says "Didn't I tell you guys that?", it's awesome!

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
This series is awesome....... Didn't i tell you guys that? I could have sworn i did....

you had to laugh when Marty said: Well, your princess is in another F***ing castle....

Norik

Nov 18, 2009
Gulliver is amazing, Twitchy and Pumper discussing Lost was amazing, everything relating to Big Pete this episode was amazing.
This is just great.

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
I said it before and I'll say it again: OH IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

Kay, I feel better.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
HAHA!! Great job, guys!! "All these revelations!! I am geeking out right here!!" Nice jibe at us, Jon! ;)

Ah, Cuddles.... you're the best :D
And a special mention to Marty "I want corn-rolls!"

Ze_Sapper

Apr 12, 2010
"Looks like your princess is in another goddamn castle."
God I love Marty, his little comments like that make the show for me.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
PoisonUnagi said:
I have a question, what kind of graphics tablet do you use?
I got one of these babies. http://www.wacom.com/cintiq/cintiq-12wx.php

Worth every penny.
Whoa... mine seems pretty shitty now :p
(genius mousepen i608 by the way)

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Oh yeah, I'm a bomb. Didn't I tell you guys that?

Come on, there has to be a few more things he didn't tell us. Great episode as always!

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
ImprovizoR said:
Great episode but Cuddles seems a bit left out of the picture with just some random lines here and there. He should be the one to finish this whole thing.
Mr.Mattress said:
Oh man, this is epic! Not as epic as last week, but hey, maybe it's because of the dumb nerds talking about stupid Lost. Anyways, can't wait to see how this all ends!
Stupid LOST? Watch the damn show before you say something stupid.
I agree, LOST is extremly complex. Im tired of peopel sayign its stupid and boring. Its a geeks paradice on tv. OT: Wanna snuggle?

deadlinejon

Nov 12, 2009
hey, how long would the ENTIRE SERIES be if it were 1 big file?
if they did put the entire thing in a "play all" edition (wich they should do on a dvd release)the thing would be close to a hour time slot on tv.