Apocalypse Lane: Episode 47: Dirty Rotten Cyborgs

Jack of Noir

Apr 2, 2010
Wow, the big Pete twist blew my mind. You guys are an inspiration to writers. You really set the standard for this stuff.

Symplify

Jun 13, 2009
It's amazing how you've managed to keep my interest in this show for 47 episodes. Keep it up guys

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
deadlinejon said:
hey, how long would the ENTIRE SERIES be if it were 1 big file?
if they did put the entire thing in a "play all" edition (wich they should do on a dvd release)the thing would be close to a hour time slot on tv.
It would actually be close to 5 and a half hours. If we do a DVD we will definitely be putting in a play all feature. :)

deadlinejon

Nov 12, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
deadlinejon said:
if they did put the entire thing in a "play all" edition (wich they should do on a dvd release)the thing would be close to a hour time slot on tv.
It would actually be close to 5 and a half hours. If we do a DVD we will definitely be putting in a play all feature. :)
heh. each episode (exept the finalie) is 10 min, the finalie is 16. 10x47 is 470 min, plus 16 is 486. 486 divided by 60 is around 8.1 hours. AGH.

PS, do a DVD please.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Dak_N_Jaxter said:
ZED was Michelle all along.
Aint that some shit!
No, just since Pete told Obama about the vault password and such.
Didn't you listen? :p

Jon Etheridge said:
deadlinejon said:
I have the entire series, once it's over can I have the right to put it on a DVD and distribute for free?

Blitzkrieg64

Apr 21, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
PoisonUnagi said:
I have a question, what kind of graphics tablet do you use?
I got one of these babies. http://www.wacom.com/cintiq/cintiq-12wx.php

Worth every penny.
I've heard great things about that tablet from some people that draw for webcomics, great to see how it does with animation as well.

Great episode, very exposition heavy but what do you expect, with great twists and the final episode just around the corner you need to clear up some stuff to make way for the awesome finale.

Neferius

Sep 1, 2010
"Oh yeah... I'm a BOMB, didn't I tell you guys that ...I could have Sword I told you that." --O.O... EPIC WTF Moment!