Apocalypse Lane: Episode 48: Fin

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Episode 48: Fin

It all comes down to this. The future of the universe hangs by a thread.

Be sure to join the Apocalypse Lane Facebook Fan Page here [http://www.facebook.com/pages/Apocalypse-Lane/98131166022].

Watch Video

mrkmil

Nov 19, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
mrkmil said:
Great Episode! Loved the series while it lasted!
HOW DID YOU WATCH IT?! You didn't.
I was watching it while I commented. Cheap way to be the first to comment, but alls fair in escapist and commenting

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Wow... What a ride this has been. I want to thank each and every one of you guys and gals who stayed with this to the end. After a choppy start I think we managed to turn the show around and produce something unique in the world of web animation. I can't fully express in words how much fun I had making this series, and how sad I am to see it go. Goodbye Apocalypse Lane. You will be missed.

But on to some good news... I have been given approval to join Doraleous and Associates as a full time writer/animator/wizard and that show has now been contracted for a total of 72 episodes! With me helping out Brent Triplett on the animation, we plan on pushing the limits on what we can pull off in a week and well as making the show faster, stronger and possibly the best web series on the Escapist or any other site for that matter.

I know a lot of you want to know about a DVD and at this time I don't have an answer for you. DVD's are really expensive to package and distribute but I would love to see one and hopefully we can get that out one day. keep an eye on the Escapist for any announcements.

Again, thank all of you for watching this show. I'm going to be perusing this forum for a day or two and i'll try to answer as many questions as I can so ask away. Also watch our QandA if you did not see it yesterday. It's a fine example of our ADD :)

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/apocalypse-lane/1706-Creator-Q-A

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Jon Etheridge said:
Wow... What a ride this has been. I want to thank each and every one of you guys and gals who stayed with this to the end. After a choppy start I think we managed to turn the show around and produce something unique in the world of web animation. I can't fully express in words how much fun I had making this series, and how sad I am to see it go. Goodbye Apocalypse Lane. You will be missed.

But on to some good news... I have been given approval to join Doraleous and Associates as a full time writer/animator/wizard and that show has now been contracted for a total of 72 episodes! With me helping out Brent Triplett on the animation, we plan on pushing the limits on what we can pull off in a week and well as making the show faster, stronger and possibly the best web series on the Escapist or any other site for that matter.

I know a lot of you want to know about a DVD and at this time I don't have an answer for you. DVD's are really expensive to package and distribute but I would love to see one and hopefully we can get that out one day. keep an eye on the Escapist for any announcements.

Again, thank all of you for watching this show. I'm going to be perusing this forum for a day or two and i'll try to answer as many questions as I can so ask away. Also watch our QandA if you did not see it yesterday. It's a fine example of our ADD :)

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/apocalypse-lane/1706-Creator-Q-A
Are you gonna get rid of the Cuddles avatar? Or keep it in remembrance?

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Fucking epic, just fucking epic, not just this episode but the whole thing.

Cuddles I salute you, you were a hero to the end.

I feel sad, the highlight of my thursday afternoon was Cliffhanger Lane, and now its not there anymore.

Maybe a headless Master Splinter doll would ease the pain, maybe, you know just maybe.

Onyx Oblivion said:
mrkmil said:
Irony.

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
Wow Steve threw himself at Zed's robot - not many people can say they've done that

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
awesome episode, nice to see everything get rounded up nicely, oh and what a bummer, i thought they would live out their life happily on the lawn, the i thought they would live happily as homeless, then i cried.

but it has been awesome, i already talked about my feelings for this show in various other threads, so ill just say that it has been fun and awesome, and thank you.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
ColdStorage said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
mrkmil said:
Irony.
I am more than aware of it...

But I watched Doraleous first, then came here to see if Jon had left a special message before I watched it. I save the best for last, for indeed...Apocalypse Lane is one of the best.

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
So that's why Gulliver is so messed up.

So they died?! F**k that! Now I'm sad =/.

A great cartoon!

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Did not see THAT happening, kinda sad though.

Very well done Jon, been watching since ep 1 so the Thursdays from now on will feel kinda empty...

durtysouh85

Jun 6, 2009
loved this, I followed you guys since i first saw prostitute mickey on newgrounds.com, watched the whole series and tuned in every week! I'm gonna miss these characters! loved to ending! can't wait to see what get's cooked up next! wish all the best to you guys,

Reuben From Aruba!

Dyp100

Jul 14, 2009
Well, that was awesome.

And there is a heaven in this series. -Thumbs up- So good ending is good.