Apocalypse Lane: Episode Eight: Gullivers Travels

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Episode Eight: Gullivers Travels

Cuddles hitches a ride from a bird crazier than he is.

Watch Video

wrecker77

May 31, 2008
fir- dammit. cool. they should do like a parody of fallout or something along those lines.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Good episode, Jon!
I was wondering how the 'Gamerz' gang would go, but now, with that brief introduction, I'm looking forward to next week.
Awesome.

TheZapper

Jul 11, 2009
Good work, really enjoying the series now, I was doubtful after the first couple of episodes but fortunately it has just got better from there.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
MadMark18 said:
Welcome to the Escapist. Just a fair warning, posting random things that are meaningless and not on topic with the forum is a quick way to get banned or suspended by a moderator.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
TheZapper said:
Good work, really enjoying the series now, I was doubtful after the first couple of episodes but fortunately it has just got better from there.
Thanks Zapper! Yeah, the series can have some episodes that are better than the others but when it gets down to it the story is what should keep people coming back. I think once the series is done people will look back at it and hopefully want to watch them all over so they can enjoy the ride. I hope. :p

Shane Hamstra

Amateur Bounty Hunter
Jan 5, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
MadMark18 said:
Welcome to the Escapist. Just a fair warning, posting random things that are meaningless and not on topic with the forum is a quick way to get banned or suspended by a moderator.
Yeah, like what just happened! BAM!

Soulgaunt

Jan 14, 2009
Aww, my computer won't load up the video, or any videos for that matter....I was excited when I noticed the new episode as well.
EDIT: Yay! It's working now!
Great episode!