Apocalypse Lane: Episode Eight: Gullivers Travels

Vash108

Jul 18, 2008
Nice episode. Looking forward to next Friday.

How many Episodes are you looking to have?

Spinwhiz said:
Well, when ya call the thunder, the hammer comes out :)

Well done again Jon!
Jon I still think you need an avatar with the eyes looking back and fourth all shifty like.

Clirck

Mar 19, 2009
I don't have anything smart to say then I'll just say AWESOME !

Keep em' coming I like them alot.

MrPop

May 14, 2009
Brilliant episode. Best one so far.
Love Gulliver's story about his beautician. And the "Oh. You only have one"

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Vash108 said:
Nice episode. Looking forward to next Friday.

How many Episodes are you looking to have?

Spinwhiz said:
Well, when ya call the thunder, the hammer comes out :)

Well done again Jon!
Jon I still think you need an avatar with the eyes looking back and fourth all shifty like.
48 episodes at the least, but we could do more if there's an audience and an appetite for it which I hope there will be.

I need to animate my avatar but I'm not sure how to do it. I suppose it's just an animated gif file. I'll try it out sometime.

bikeninja

Oct 4, 2007
Haha, I loved the prostitute Mickey cameo, that was the first animation of yours I saw, and I think it's still one of your best.
I'm slowly liking this show more, though I still enjoy most of your older videos vrom other sites. I'm suprised Renegade Awesome wasn't picked up by the escapist.

Shane Hamstra

Amateur Bounty Hunter
Jan 5, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
Shane Hamstra said:
Jon Etheridge said:
MadMark18 said:
Welcome to the Escapist. Just a fair warning, posting random things that are meaningless and not on topic with the forum is a quick way to get banned or suspended by a moderator.
Yeah, like what just happened! BAM!
Shane to the rescue!! Thanks dude.
I asked Spinwhiz to bring the pain and he did not disappoint.

Lucidia

Aug 5, 2008
at first i throught was ok but now its getting better every week and nice cliffhanger xD can't wait for the next one ^^

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Shane Hamstra said:
Jon Etheridge said:
Shane Hamstra said:
Jon Etheridge said:
MadMark18 said:
Welcome to the Escapist. Just a fair warning, posting random things that are meaningless and not on topic with the forum is a quick way to get banned or suspended by a moderator.
Yeah, like what just happened! BAM!
Shane to the rescue!! Thanks dude.
I asked Spinwhiz to bring the pain and he did not disappoint.
I do what I can :)

kitsunema

Apr 16, 2009
i was supreised that prostitute mickey had a cameo in this episode it was too funny.. if any of you seen that animation he did that is

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
bikeninja said:
Haha, I loved the prostitute Mickey cameo, that was the first animation of yours I saw, and I think it's still one of your best.
I'm slowly liking this show more, though I still enjoy most of your older videos vrom other sites. I'm suprised Renegade Awesome wasn't picked up by the escapist.
Truth be told, we discussed doing Renegade Awesome. The thing with that though, is it's only one joke when you think about it. I think I could handle seeing Renegade every now and then, but I think every week would have been a bit much. LOL
I'm much happier doing something like this series where I get to tell a big story rather than just doing game reviews and having a dad show up who acts like an asshole. Even though that is still funny. :)

Most of my older stuff was always a parody of some kind. Parodies are nice because they are easy for people to get into because they already have a connection with the thing or characters your parodying. A new series is tough because you have to introduce new characters and it takes a while for a character to grow on you, especially in a 5-6 min web series, but I think I'm up to the challenge.

I promise you will see more Renegade Awesome down the line though, and The Escapist may even be nice enough to put him up on their website. I guess we will have to wait and see.

hydrahh

Apr 16, 2009
For some reason the very end was my favorite part of the episode.

"Put your hands up! Oh you only have 1 sorry."

Outro Music!

stompythebeast

Orbital Drop Shock Trooper
May 6, 2008
hey jon, good job bringing in Mickey and friends into this series. At least he is back on TV now, right? lol

It keeps getting better and better man keep it up, but i honestly am still disturbed by gladis and steve

Bagaloo

Sep 17, 2008
I recognise the Mick and Goofy skit from a Newgrounds series, did you make those too or did you just use them with permission?

Great episode, the vultures pyscho-chat at the end was funny :)

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Beautiful! Made up for the lack of Cuddles last episode. :D

(I think it was last episode, I remember a recent one having a distinct lack of the best character [small]imo[/small] :p)

Guessing a lot of nerdy jokes are in teh pipelinez aswell.

snuffler

Jun 4, 2008
Jon Etheridge said:
Cuddles hitches a ride from a bird crazier than he is.

Watch Video
2:11, you spelled meanwhile wrong. Just saying.

Great episode though. "He start's singing happy birthday so of course I had to kill him"

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
I would've said this earlier but as I was about to post my internet died :(

"Cat's eyes are freaky tasty."

"I've got pink eye, I've got conjunctivitis, I've got catarax, I'm practically blind, where'd you go?"

Loved it, keep them up!