Apocalypse Lane: Episode Eight: Gullivers Travels

Windexglow

Apr 30, 2009
Anyone else have trouble with firefox? Can't load any of escapists videos on it - internet exploder works fine though..

Myan

I Want to Go to There!
Dec 16, 2003
I've always loved this series, but I'm happy to say that they keep getting better and better. The character development is just awesome.

And I loved the vulture's crazy rant.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
snuffler said:
Jon Etheridge said:
Cuddles hitches a ride from a bird crazier than he is.

Watch Video
2:11, you spelled meanwhile wrong. Just saying.

Great episode though. "He start's singing happy birthday so of course I had to kill him"
Yeah, we spelled a lot of things wrong in this episode. It was kind of a running gag and it will most likely continue. :p

Diablini

May 24, 2009
I see you brought Micky the prostitute and Goof from your Youtube videos! That was a nice one. Also the Inauguration Obama was sweet.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Pankeyman said:
Jon Etheridge said:
bikeninja said:
Haha, I loved the prostitute Mickey cameo, that was the first animation of yours I saw, and I think it's still one of your best.
I'm slowly liking this show more, though I still enjoy most of your older videos vrom other sites. I'm suprised Renegade Awesome wasn't picked up by the escapist.
Truth be told, we discussed doing Renegade Awesome. The thing with that though, is it's only one joke when you think about it. I think I could handle seeing Renegade every now and then, but I think every week would have been a bit much. LOL
I'm much happier doing something like this series where I get to tell a big story rather than just doing game reviews and having a dad show up who acts like an asshole. Even though that is still funny. :)

Most of my older stuff was always a parody of some kind. Parodies are nice because they are easy for people to get into because they already have a connection with the thing or characters your parodying. A new series is tough because you have to introduce new characters and it takes a while for a character to grow on you, especially in a 5-6 min web series, but I think I'm up to the challenge.

I promise you will see more Renegade Awesome down the line though, and The Escapist may even be nice enough to put him up on their website. I guess we will have to wait and see.
Will we also see the likes of Prostitute Mickey? Not just in cameo but actual episodes? I freaking loved Prostitute Mickey!
Yes. We have the third one recorded I just need to find time to animate it.

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
The Buttfuckers would be the scariest gang to walk the earth. Also, Mouseass sounds good to watch.

slipknot4

Feb 19, 2009
Spinwhiz said:
Well, when ya call the thunder, the hammer comes out :)

Well done again Jon!
It's hell of allot fun reading your moderator posts...
Sort of what it must be like listening to Chuck Norris and Thor making up plans for world domination...

On topic...
Awesome show, loved the president thingy
=D

Chrissyluky

Jul 3, 2009
dude its cool i made this peanut butter myself you gotta try some! he starts singin happy birthday so of course i had to kill him. that story was HILARIOUS best episode yet :).

LumberWarrior

Apr 16, 2009
Haha Awesome episode! If I had doubts that was Obama on the last episode, this would have put my doubts to rest. "Whats up bitches, haha only kidding." I wouldn't trust him to take care of the gang. He'd probably just through money at them and hope that fixes the problem lol. Anyways great work man.

flaming_squirrel

Jun 28, 2008
I'm obviously a bit slow because I had no idea it was you guys who made the prostitute Mickey cartoons, great series so far (x2)!

Akio

May 14, 2009
This series really is taking off: each episode is getting better and better. And was that Prostitute Micky? I remember watching those animations on Newgrounds not too long ago.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
flaming_squirrel said:
I'm obviously a bit slow because I had no idea it was you guys who made the prostitute Mickey cartoons, great series so far (x2)!
Yeah... poor Mickey.