Apocalypse Lane: Episode Eight: Gullivers Travels

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
slipknot4 said:
Spinwhiz said:
Well, when ya call the thunder, the hammer comes out :)

Well done again Jon!
It's hell of allot fun reading your moderator posts...
Sort of what it must be like listening to Chuck Norris and Thor making up plans for world domination...

=D
*bow* I try to teach as well as entertain :)

Will of One

Jun 1, 2009
I just started watching watching Apocalypse Lane yesterday and luckely I watched the youtube videos before watching the new episode. Does the theme song exist in a longer version by the way? It's my new favorite. Oh and great episode.

Ham Blitz

May 28, 2009
That episode was pretty funny throughout the entire time. I don't know why, but I loved the last quote of the episode so much

webchameleon

Jan 10, 2008
This is probably the funniest one yet. It's cool how you fit your other cartoon parodies into this. Fitting that Obama was in charge when the bombs fell. I worry that too many game parodies will pigeonhole the cartoon's humor in the gamers' niche. I knew you were referencing a game in last week's episode with the TV show the sock was watching. The task the big guy was assigned sounded stupid, but not enough to make me grin. If recognition is what a laugh depends on...well, then I don't think its a laugh worth pursuing.

But that's just me, and I think the series is fantastic anyway. The bulk of its humor comes from its own sitcom-y style. Thanks for making me laugh every Friday.

Lordkeppington

Jun 19, 2009
Ha i think it was realy pretty funny, i'm looking forward to seeing how the whole gamerz gang thing pans out :D

diablomaki

Jul 17, 2009
freakin awesome, keeps getting better, my cat wouldnt agree because she doesnt understand why she is constantly being picked up and forced to act out cuddle's lines...meh she'll get over it

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
Another excellent episode - people wrote off the series to quickly - as you said, it takes time for character development in shows such as these.

tea bags

Jul 3, 2009
diablomaki said:
freakin awesome, keeps getting better, my cat wouldnt agree because she doesnt understand why she is constantly being picked up and forced to act out cuddle's lines...meh she'll get over it
I would pay good money to see that!

the other guy who writes AL

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
D_987 said:
Another excellent episode - people wrote off the series to quickly - as you said, it takes time for character development in shows such as these.
You're right. We must work together to bring back the non-believers. :p

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
... i know we probably ain't gonna see him again, but Gullivers is my fav in this series ^^

... Wait a second, this series is gonna have a plot?!?!

plastic_window

Jun 29, 2008
Loved seeing Prostitute Mickey in this one, and the vulture's monologue was hilarious.

My favourite of the series so far, keep up the awesome work!

Rational-Delirium

Feb 24, 2009
You did Prostitute Mickey?! Wow. I really didn't see that coming. But really, these last few episodes were great. I look forward to watching from now on. Keep 'em coming!

tea bags

Jul 3, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
D_987 said:
You're right. We must work together to bring back the non-believers. :p
Offer free tacos to the non-believers......and not your everyday taco's, but the really good ones!

keyton777

Aug 14, 2008
Jon Etheridge said:
We did one last week and that's all your gettin'. LOL
they should put gulliver in fallout, i think that would have been funny.

also, was that bush or obama? or both >.> obamush