Apocalypse Lane: Episode Eight: Gullivers Travels

GamerPhate

Aug 22, 2008
This was the best one yet, although the last few have been good. Of course we all want to see more of the Gamerz, omg. There is a story behind the insanity, I like it. And doesn't our president already talk like that now, or is that an exaggeration?

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
"Stick your hands in the air, oh... you only have one I'm sorry" That was fuuuunnny.

hansari

May 31, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
D_987 said:
Another excellent episode - people wrote off the series to quickly - as you said, it takes time for character development in shows such as these.
You're right. We must work together to bring back the non-believers. :p
Just name your next episode "Megan Fox sex tape"...everyone on the Escapist will end up watching it...

Although, that does beg the question, do you think your animation skills are up for the challenge? o_O

Balkan_Fury

Jul 18, 2009
simply brilliant

the gamerz guy with his funny voice and the "oh you only got one, sorry" joke = roflmao

keep up the good work m8 cuz this is pure gold

Dimeinurear

Apr 7, 2009
Jon, uh, you misspelled "Meanwhile" at around 2:13 xD

Also, best episode by FAR, I was laughing my ass off pretty might right from the get-go.. keep it up Jon!

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
Dam it, I missed this Friday as it was buried on the main page by the rather unusual sing song...

tea bags

Jul 3, 2009
theunreliablecritic said:
love the jackass reference and the CAT-aracs pun ......... was that a random joke or was it supposed to be a pun
random joke, but it is funny

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
Aww, poor Mickey. Anything to make a buck, right? I really am quite happy with how the series is turning out. Event though it had a shaky start, it seems to have "found itself" with the past few episodes. Its nice to see a series with proper character and plot development rather than just the same thing over and over again.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
SuperMse said:
Aww, poor Mickey. Anything to make a buck, right? I really am quite happy with how the series is turning out. Event though it had a shaky start, it seems to have "found itself" with the past few episodes. Its nice to see a series with proper character and plot development rather than just the same thing over and over again.
Thanks. We have a lot of fun developing these characters and I think you'll be very surprised where we take them on this bizarre and exciting journey. It's a soap opera with cat shit in it.

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
Awesome episode guys and Kudos to the people who brought the allmighty banhammer upon the troll.

talonjadeone

Apr 15, 2009
These are getting better every time I see 'em. and to the guy who wants to do a fallout 3 parody... um dude your watching them... in fact all of these are in a form of a parody.

tea bags

Jul 3, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
SuperMse said:
Thanks. We have a lot of fun developing these characters and I think you'll be very surprised where we take them on this bizarre and exciting journey. It's a soap opera with cat shit in it.
Jon, did you say "its a soap opera with some cat shit in it". That is one hell of a quote! Can I use that?

Bryan

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
tea bags said:
Jon Etheridge said:
SuperMse said:
Jon, did you say "its a soap opera with some cat shit in it". That is one hell of a quote! Can I use that?

Bryan
I think you were the one that came up with it the other night. You were drunk and you beat me until I was barely alive, then you said "Hey, Apocalypse Lane is like a soap opera with cat shit in it." just as you struck me in the head with a 2X4. I distinctly remember that before waking up the next morning naked and soaked in blood and what I hope was mayonnaise.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
talonjadeone said:
These are getting better every time I see 'em. and to the guy who wants to do a fallout 3 parody... um dude your watching them... in fact all of these are in a form of a parody.
Thanks, and welcome to The Escapist! :)