Apocalypse Lane: Episode Eight: Gullivers Travels

Nexus424

Master Of All That Is Frosty
Dec 26, 2008
Ah classic stuff this is a great addition to my escapist video viewing and I love where the show is going. I'm quite interested in seeing how these gamers are gonna look. Keep it up man. Awesome stuff.

Foxbat Flyer

Jul 9, 2009
Great Episode, seems to be getting better every single episode... just cant wait til the next episode now! keep up the good work!

Nmil-ek

Dec 16, 2008
I must say when this series first came out I was extremley sceptical but man did it turn itself around, hilarious now one of my main reasons for visiting this site.

Ashbax

Jan 7, 2009
Cant wait for next week.

Also, I recognize mickey mouses animation from a newgrounds animation I saw...

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Ashbax said:
Cant wait for next week.

Yeah, that was my old Prostitute Mickey animation where O'l Mickey was hooking himself out for what little bit of cash he could get.

The Mickey in this is not the same Mickey, but ironically he is played by the same actor.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Nmil-ek said:
I must say when this series first came out I was extremley sceptical but man did it turn itself around, hilarious now one of my main reasons for visiting this site.
Thanks. We knew from the get go that this show would find it's audience. Just be sure to tell all of your friends about it and force them to watch it. :)

DrScoobs

Mar 6, 2009
damn! you guys are really funny! i really admire you for taking all your feedback on board and using them to make the show much more funny. props to apocalypse lane. great episode though not quite as good as last weeks!

Ashbax

Jan 7, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
Ashbax said:
Cant wait for next week.

Yeah, that was my old Prostitute Mickey animation where O'l Mickey was hooking himself out for what little bit of cash he could get.

The Mickey in this is not the same Mickey, but ironically he is played by the same actor.
Yeah! Thats where I remember it from! So, your the same guy? Sweet. I loved your stuff back on newgrounds.

Edit: Keep up the good work, and I admire you for finally taking the audiences opinion on board and using it to make the show better.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Zand88 said:
Another insubstantial episode.
I don't mind snobby comments, but could you be a bit more constructive in your criticism. We're trying to make the show better and to do that we need to know what some people don't like about it. Don't worry, we can take it. :)

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Hmm...I'm still not sure about this series. It's certainly humorous, and I enjoy it to some extent, but it's funnier in more of a "Newgrounds.com" way than an Escapist way. It just seems a little crude for the site. But maybe that's just me being a stuck-up intellectual gamer.

Mar 16, 2009
Oh. You did Obama's Inauguration. And Prostitute Mickey. That would explain why both are in this film (or you reused Obama's drawing).
Weaker episode than most, but I'll chalk that up to plot build-up.

Zand88

Jan 21, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
I don't mind snobby comments, but could you be a bit more constructive in your criticism. We're trying to make the show better and to do that we need to know what some people don't like about it. Don't worry, we can take it. :)
Sounds like baiting to me.
But anyway, I think 'insubstantial' critiques it fine enough.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Zand88 said:
Jon Etheridge said:
Sounds like baiting to me.
But anyway, I think 'insubstantial' critiques it fine enough.
I think "insubstantial" critiques your post. But whatever, I guess the show isn't for everyone and we're cool with that. :)

johnman said:
"no! No! that is not proper sqaure dancing music!"
haha We need to do more of Gulliver's Rants. LOL

CrymsonX

Jun 26, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
Wait... what? Dammit Jon... you just blew my mind. But then i'm sure that's lots of fun.... for you...

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
CrymsonX said:
Jon Etheridge said:
Wait... what? Dammit Jon... you just blew my mind. But then i'm sure that's lots of fun.... for you...
Sorry mate. I hope your mind gets better soon, and if the police call I had nothing to do with it.

Zand88

Jan 21, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
I think "insubstantial" critiques your post. But whatever, I guess the show isn't for everyone and we're cool with that. :)
So much for trying to improve. :)