Apocalypse Lane: Episode Eight: Gullivers Travels

LumberWarrior

Apr 16, 2009
Zand88 said:
Jon Etheridge said:
I think "insubstantial" critiques your post. But whatever, I guess the show isn't for everyone and we're cool with that. :)
So much for trying to improve. :)
Maybe if you'd like something in the show to be improved you could actually tell him what it is that you dislike. Constructive criticism might help the show =D who knows

tea bags

Jul 3, 2009
Zand88 said:
Jon Etheridge said:
I think "insubstantial" critiques your post. But whatever, I guess the show isn't for everyone and we're cool with that. :)
This looks like fun!
LumberWarrior said:
Zand88 said:
Jon Etheridge said:
Maybe if you'd like something in the show to be improved you could actually tell him what it is that you dislike. Constructive criticism might help the show =D who knows
You couldnt have put it any better! Constructive criticism is a two way street!

DisturbedMXer8

Jun 6, 2009
Amazing work, man. Best episode yet, by far. I was gleefully surprised by the appearance of Prostitute Mickey and Obama, as well. That was pure badassness. Keep em comin, I'm greatly looking forward to the next one =]

- Cheyne

Retributionx

Jul 24, 2009
"Apocalypse Lane is written and voiced by Jon Etheridge and Brian Mahoney. Drawn and Animated by Jon Etheridge. See a new episode every Friday at Noon, ET, only at The Escapist."

Or, newgrounds it seems ¬_¬ http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/504624

What a bag of dicks.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
GODDAMIT GODAMMT GODAMMIT GODAMMIT!!!!!!! LOL PROSTITUTE MICKEY! WOOHOO! Guard: HANDS UP!!! o u only have one im sorry ROFLMAO!!!!

EDIT: Woah..... you can Defidently tell this was one of my first posts.....