Apocalypse Lane: Episode Five: Mississippi Maggot Stew

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Episode Five: Mississippi Maggot Stew

Steve and Cuddles embark on a post-apocalyptic culinary adventure.

Watch Video

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
hahaha, this is actually getting better after every show, I'm starting to get into it!

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Awesome!! It's fun watching these after not seeing them for a bit. Wait till you see what we do NEXT week. :p

Also, become a fan on facebook. (shameless plug)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Apocalypse-Lane/98131166022

Later.

-Jon Etheridge and Bryan Mahoney

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
That cements it. Father Hickey and Stinky are channeling Mr. Garrison and Mr. Hat.

Mr. Hat has a mind of his own!!!

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
I quite liked this one!
Keep at it guys, they are getting better.

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
That was really goo, I especially liked the part with the priest and his sock puppet. Ending wasn't bad either.

KotaroKun115

May 21, 2009
The episodes get better every week Im really starting to see the full potential of this show unfold.
Yep Good Comedy Great Characters And Ect...Just a fantastic Show.
keep Up the fantastic Work.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
I think... your show could use those background laughs they have in American "comedy" shows.

I just didn't notice where to laugh. Maybe I smiled when Hickey and Stinky had a fight. But you know where it was funnier?

In South Park. Nine and a half years ago. Mr Hat had a fight with Mr Mackey. Not exactly the same situation, but close. And it was a lot funnier.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Abedeus said:
I think... your show could use those background laughs they have in American "comedy" shows.

I just didn't notice where to laugh. Maybe I smiled when Hickey and Stinky had a fight. But you know where it was funnier?

In South Park. Nine and a half years ago. Mr Hat had a fight with Mr Mackey. Not exactly the same situation, but close. And it was a lot funnier.
Hahaha. i remember that scene. They were on a school bus going to the recorder concert or something. The brown noise! LOL Love me some South Park. :)

-Jon

headshotcatcher

Feb 27, 2009
Poor Father Hickey :p

Especially liked the 'Good thing you don't have a roof or I might not have been able to get in' part :p

Did anyone else notice the Mississipi Maggot Stew didn't have any Maggots?

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
I'm glad i keep watching, i didn't realy start liking the series til' now, with an exception of the poker night....
There are still some dry parts and it is also very predictable, but it is getting better.