Apocalypse Lane: Episode Nine: The Master of The Gamerz

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Hahahah cuddles looks fucking awesome in that dress and ribbion!
"So you want franks and beans?"
"No i dont like beans, what we should do is just mix the mall together"
"So well have franks and beans?"
"No I dont like beans"

And Mouseass was great too.
"Huk HuK! I got me a 12 gauge and gone sawed the barrel off!"

Aac18

Mar 21, 2009
This show has really grown on me since its first few episodes. Some really great jokes in there, keep up the good work.

LilGherkin

Aug 15, 2008
The busier than a 13 gigbabite processor bit makes no sense to me. Than again I don't understand computers well enough to get any technology reference now a' days.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
I like the idea of Cuddles being called Mr Biscuits, that was very funny. Keep this stuff up!

Also, do I see Gladys taking too much control over the relationship? Can't wait for next week's episode!

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Wow.
The Gamerz are great. Totally random.
I'm really liking this show now.
The first few episodes felt really weak, but I think you really got it figured out now, can't wait to see where this is going.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
lwm3398 said:
i gotta quit smoking!

great recovery, people have already said this on other vids of yours, but you definitely made a great recovery. first one wasn't that funny, second one was okay, but then you just shot right up. you're up there with ZP and Urealms now.
Thanks. :)

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
JammasterJG said:
WOAH!! Jason Vorhees is the leader of all gamerz... :p
It's actually a parody of a character from a movie called "The Road Warrior" if you haven't seen it you should give it a watch. it is a big influence for this show. :)

Normeo

Sep 11, 2008
Aint the leader of the gamers Humungus Lord of the waste lands, from Mad Max 2? Its all good poker night still my fav (with the ***** slapping sock puppet a close second) And I started playing Fall Out again ;D
EDIT:Dam just too late with that one LOL