Apocalypse Lane: Episode Two: Poker Night

Hitman 43

Jun 6, 2009
It's slightly better than the previous episode, so it was watchable. Atleast this one made me laugh for about 5 seconds. The show still needs alot of work.

Mar 16, 2009
I can't help but laugh... maybe because it is four in the morning, maybe it's because the old three minute censor joke, but this brightened my night.
I think it will be awhile before this thing takes off, but there is definately potential here.

Undeadpope

Feb 4, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
Undeadpope said:
Littlenorwegians said:
"HEY! It's a gay person, but hes a ghoul.
I just noticed that,its called WILLY thats abit disappointing,I thought it was some horrible maned 17 year old girl or something,the fact its another gay high pitched...thing is a real let down.
Hey, what was that chicks name in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom? :)
I am asuming Willy,otherwise that would of been quite an irrelevant thing to say.

P.S credit for reading the comments,a fair load of it too.

Lureahawk

Jan 14, 2009
Franky and Cuddles are great characters. Laughed my ass of when frank started telling his story ^^. The others seem more like filling in the story's at this point.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
This series as a whole is kinda hit or miss, but I do like this episode. And yes, Willy's story at the end still makes me bust out laughing.

theunreliablecritic

Jun 13, 2009
i think the zombie thing used to be a regular female human but the H-bombs ( as mentioned in the lyrics ) turned her into a man-zombie-thing

Wubski

Jul 6, 2009
still one of the best Apocalypse Lane's to this day. I love it. keep up the good work lads.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
just re-re-re watched it and holy rooster i cant stop laughing, pure perverted comedie gold

GuiltBlade

Nov 6, 2009
Despite what people say along the lines of try a few first, this justified all my thoughts of the pilot and then stripped away the last of my stomach lining.

Hahahaha.....NO, bad, low quality comedy.
I would rather be subjected to the stick animations of first time flash users on newgrounds, then watch another episode.

Joa_Belgium

Aug 29, 2009
Beltom1066 said:
The beginning was a bit slow but I couldn't help laughing when that zombie started telling it's story. Better than lasts weeks but could still use some work.
Big second. I had trouble keeping my eyes open because I was laughing so hard. Fantastic series, a shame that I didn't try this sooner.

AMMO Kid

Jan 2, 2009
I watched the news ones and was like "meh." so I came to watch the old ones and I actually enjoy them

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Jon Etheridge said:
Shane Hamstra said:
?I?ll raise you this saltine cracker.? ?Damnnnnn!? Those are high stakes.

?Two potatoes, rice and an egg.? What the hell? Jon, can you give me a little insight on that.

Love the new theme song!
Hahaha. That was one of those spur of the moment improv lines. Those dudes from New Hot Times knocked it out of the park with the theme song. :)
LOL I gotta admit this episode made me die laughing XD

WTF Does willy do with his men?!