Apocalypse Lane: Episode Two: Poker Night

Bediz

Apr 20, 2009
A fun little mid-morning diversion on an otherwise boring Friday at work. Keep it up!

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
i laughed quite a lot during the zombie guys story XD (sorry i forgot his name, i do that a lot)

im still a little unsure of it :p but im gonna watch next week's too

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
ROFL Totaly awesome, so much more funnier than unskipable. Keep up the good work. <3

Brett Alex

Jul 22, 2008
As a few people before said, the first two minutes were kind of amusing but not really going anywhere, then the last bit made it great.

If next week is as good as this one I'll be sure to keep watching.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Ashbax said:
Beltom1066 said:
The beginning was a bit slow but I couldn't help laughing when that zombie started telling it's story. Better than lasts weeks but could still use some work.

I agree completeley ^^ it was definiteley better than last week - they are learning from their mistakes. I bet this show is gonna turn out great pretty soon, No doubt with a few Fo3 references, and I loved the Zombies story.
This! And Fallout references are almost certainly to come ;)

DiamondJim

Sep 27, 2008
It's definitely getting better, made me laugh out loud this time around. If it continues to improve, it has potential to be really great.

Keep at it!

Biek

Mar 5, 2008
I liked it. Though I have a habit of skipping intro music. (same with ZP) I hope the series gradually gets better, and I want to see more agression! How about cuddles pulling out a switch blade every episode?

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
Littlenorwegians said:
been done plenty of times before
You can find other plot devices and character hooks here: http://tvtropes.org/

See if you can identify them all in all of our videos, it's fun!

D.C.

Oct 8, 2008
Its getting better but as many have said it's early days so just learn from mistakes and go from strength to strength.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
Well better than last week.

I really can't say anything that hasn't already been said. That or I cant thin of something constructive right now.

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
LOL that was funny with all the blocked parts. That faces just got funnier and funnier. X'D

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
Well, it was better than last week's episode.

Cuddles is still a good character, and the sock puppet (I forget his name) is starting to endear himself (itself?) to me, while Willy's story brought out a chuckle.

However, I still don't think it's fantastic, and I didn't like the overuse of the "bleep" gag. Funny the first time, not so for the sixth.

Still, it was better than last week's, so if the show continues on getting better week by week, I guess I'm going to keep on watching.

Oh, and the theme tune is still awesome. God I love that song.

Zuljiin

Apr 1, 2009
I think the show's improving, though it still needs work. I liked it, but it doesn't make me laugh excessively. It kept my attention, though. The Garbage Pail Kids line had me chuckling. Those cards were kickass!

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
I really like this series. I thought BOTH episodes were funny. I wanna see more.