Apocalypse Lane: Episode Two: Poker Night

Undeadpope

Feb 4, 2009
Littlenorwegians said:
"HEY! It's a gay person, but hes a ghoul.
I just noticed that,its called WILLY thats abit disappointing,I thought it was some horrible maned 17 year old girl or something,the fact its another gay high pitched...thing is a real let down.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Beltom1066 said:
The beginning was a bit slow but I couldn't help laughing when that zombie started telling it's story. Better than lasts weeks but could still use some work.
omg i agree roflmao

Pastey Old Greg

Jul 2, 2008
A hell of a lot better than last week. It was kind of painful to watch some of the very basic animation in the first episode, but in a sit-down setting, you can let the jokes make up for visual shortcomings. That said, I'm not looking forward to the gay zombie character, because the only thing I could imagine him being used for is "eww homos are gross" jokes, and that got old when I got out of middle school. Ah well, definitely getting better, though.

Oh, and a Post-script- I can't get that goddamned theme song out of my head.

Fingerprint

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2008
That was a lot better than the pilot ep. I was laughing all the time the zombie was talking.

Oh, and nice ref. to the Garbage Pal Kids - they were awesome.

Klagermeister

Jun 13, 2008
It was okay, but when the zombie started telling his story...
I couldn't help but laugh to tears.
"************ but then the water hose broke, so we switched to a ************"

Farson89

Apr 16, 2009
It wasn't perfect by any means, but there's a lot of potential and it's got a lot of charm. I shall be sure to keep watching.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Undeadpope said:
Littlenorwegians said:
"HEY! It's a gay person, but hes a ghoul.
I just noticed that,its called WILLY thats abit disappointing,I thought it was some horrible maned 17 year old girl or something,the fact its another gay high pitched...thing is a real let down.
Hey, what was that chicks name in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom? :)

Balthassar

Feb 27, 2009
You've gotta love well used word censoring. One of the funniest things I've seen a quite a while.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
After Last week, I was hesitant to watch this one. I didn't watch it until the day before the next episode is released, for Pete's sake!
But really, I found this much funnier. I actually was chuckling out loud in my office when the zombie got going with the story! Very funny. Well, to me at least. I see there are a few others here who weren't as impressed.

I'll be watching tomorrow's episode with a bit more hope for the series!
Here's hoping this week wasn't a fluke!

hippykiller

Dec 28, 2008
than he snuck up behind me with a hockey stick and bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

i laughed my F*$#ing ass off.