Apocalypse Lane: Episode Two: Poker Night

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Episode Two: Poker Night

Steve, Cuddles, Hickey, Stinky and Willy bond over a manly game of poker.

Watch Video

Beltom

Professional Lurker
Sep 8, 2008
The beginning was a bit slow but I couldn't help laughing when that zombie started telling it's story. Better than lasts weeks but could still use some work.

Ashbax

Jan 7, 2009
Beltom1066 said:
The beginning was a bit slow but I couldn't help laughing when that zombie started telling it's story. Better than lasts weeks but could still use some work.

I agree completeley ^^ it was definiteley better than last week - they are learning from their mistakes. I bet this show is gonna turn out great pretty soon, No doubt with a few Fo3 references, and I loved the Zombies story.

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008
Better than last week, but still needs tweaking. Cuddles is a solid character and when Willy told his story I actually laughed. Keep at it and you'll keep getting better...

Littlenorwegians

May 14, 2008
Find me the funny. . .
I can't find it. Being just plain silly by going "This is like a typical thing in our society, but after the apocalypse." doesn't work.
"HEY! It's a gay person, but hes a ghoul.

And the heavy usage of censor beep has been done plenty of times before. I knew after 3 seconds the guys around the table would drop their jaws and there would be an awkward silence.

A cute thing you don't expect to have a deep, throaty voice has also been used. Fex, the baby from Who Fooled Roger Rabbit.

I'm only speaking for myself of course, but I can't laugh at this.
It's not offensive, sick, witty, shocking and certainly not original in my book.
I am of course open for this show to improve and wish the best of luck in doing so, that is to say if you want to improve the show.

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
Littlenorwegians said:
Find me the funny. . .
I can't find it. Being just plain silly by going "This is like a typical thing in our society, but after the apocalypse." doesn't work.
"HEY! It's a gay person, but hes a ghoul.

And the heavy usage of censor beep has been done plenty of times before. I knew after 3 seconds the guys around the table would drop their jaws and there would be an awkward silence.

A cute thing you don't expect to have a deep, throaty voice has also been used. Fex, the baby from Who Fooled Roger Rabbit.

I'm only speaking for myself of course, but I can't laugh at this.
It's not offensive, sick, witty, shocking and certainly not original in my book.
I am of course open for this show to improve and wish the best of luck in doing so, that is to say if you want to improve the show.
Agreed dude.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
I thought it was a lot better than the pilot, very funny. A bit below the belt at times though, but like I said last week, it's like Marmite: You either love it or hate it. I loved it before and even more so now, it really did work a lot better this time and it's definitely growing on me :)

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
I couldn't even finish the whole episode. I'm sorry guys, but this show is a fail. It's not funny, there's no wit, the dialogue sucks, the voice acting has all been done (better), and the concept itself is... well... you guys are trying to be Adult Swim. And failing. Which is bad since Adult Swim has gotten so bland and samey in recent years (which ironically means that you're also succeeding at being Adult Swim).

Stick to video game parodies, it's what you're good at.

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
Never let the gay one tell his love story. Lesbian ones tend be a lot better.

Lookwhatifound

Mar 31, 2009
It's not bad... I've seen way worse vids then this, it was better then the one last friday tho, the zombie story actually made me laugh.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
I quite like this, better then the first one. Seeing the cat as a pretty strong character out of the first two episodes. I prefer it to unforgotten realms at the moment but that might be because it's fresh and new. I think we'll have to see how well this ages

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
That was pretty good.

I loved how everyone just looked more and more disgusted as the zombie thing's story went on.

GodsOneMistake

Jan 31, 2009
Lol i Like this series, keep it up

EDIT: It's like bobbin for apples except with a .................................. XD