Apologize on behalf of your country

ideitbawx

Jan 4, 2008
someguyfromhell666 said:
I apologize on Canada's behalf for that disgusting annual seal massacre.
I'm not kidding, if I see another one of those scumbags with their clubs, I would so love to take it from them and do the same thing to them that they intend to do with the seals.
Also, since I come from Ukraine, I am sorry for once being part of the Soviet Union.
i'm not sure if that last line is intended to be ironic.

anyways, i don't hunt seals. they live too far away and it's cold enough already where i live! i generally only kill bugs, like mosquitos & flies.

in completely unrelated news, on behalf of canada, i do not apologize for the existence of Rush. just geddy lee's voice. and neil peart's lame lyrics. but they're still better than Triumph (sorry, this isn't aimed directly at you, i'm just adding to the mess).

DevilWolf47

Nov 29, 2010
I'd like to appologize for pretty much every act of war America has made past 1941. Th atomic bombs probably were a step too far when you consider that at that point, Japan would have been willing to go to a negotiating table without the need for a massive invasion or a nuclear firebomb.

And the wars in Asia during the Cold War where we littered countries with no real military to speak of with explosives, and the whole fast food deal...

I'm sorry for the pain and suffering and ruined appetites my country has caused.

maturin

Jul 20, 2010
Chevy235 said:
I formally apologize to Poland and the Czech Republic for Obama dicking them over in the missile defense deal.
Yeah, now they're completely defenseless in the face of Iranian ballistic missiles. I hear that might happen right before the plot of Homefront comes true.

I formally apologize for our generosity - our charitable giving that dwarfs that of other nations by a large margin. I know it makes some of you other countries feel inadequate.
Dude, that's because we have a big population. Per capita it's pitiful, compared to other industrialized nations.

I apologize for formulating this factually correct
see above

JonnoStrife

Sep 5, 2009
I APOLOGISE FOR NOTHING!!

But seriously. I'm Australian. We have nothing to apologise for, except maybe, Kevin Rudd? I doubt most people know who he is :p

Zolrak 22

Sep 9, 2009
I'm sorry for the abomination called "Perreo" and Reggaeton music ... I honesly didn't think that would survive ... but it did D= (its just awefull ><)

And just in case, since that's not tecnically from the country as a whole...

I apologize for the collective insanity as a whole of our pop culture o_O

Spydercake

Oct 29, 2010
Anything Canada does wrong is remedied by the invention of Poutine.

As an American, i hearby apologies for Miley Cyrus, who is only popular because her Dad had one decent song.

hmm. N sync, Backstreet boys...hell, all boy bands.

...hell twice, just everything thats not Cat Dog.
i refuse to apologize for the best show ever made.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
As a Canadian, I apologize for us constantly giving the middle finger to the United States.

For the record, though, I am NOT sorry for Steven Harper. At all. He was certainly a better idea than Stephane Dion or Michael Ignatieff.

Might as well add that I'm not particularly sorry for the seal hunt either...

...I'm sorry that we unleashed Pamela Anderson on you, though.

TonyVonTonyus

Dec 4, 2010
I as a Canadian apologize for the following:

1: Justin Bieber
2:King of Leon
3:Winter
4:French signs in the northern USA
5:Being superior at brewing beer
6:Beaver hats.

zombays

Apr 12, 2010
I, Zombays, apologize for the amount of shit all other nations get from Mexico (drugs, illegal immigrants, etc.)

Steamtech

Oct 5, 2010
As an American, I apologize for... Yeah, for the sake of the potential size of the post, I'm just going to apologize in general.

Death on Trapezoids

Nov 19, 2009
I'm sorry that the system of government in my country basically pits two groups against each other, canceling each other out and causing said government to display the collective intelligence of a squeegeee.

Oh yeah, and I sincerely apologize for my country unleashing Fred Phelps upon the world.

OldAccount

Sep 10, 2010
I would say the Americans should apologize for Glen Beck but I think he's only really hurting his own country and providing the others with a cheep laugh.

Hatchet90

Nov 15, 2009
On behalf of America, I'm sorry for Barack Obama... oh wait he's from Kenya.

Never mind.

CrazyDave DC

Apr 14, 2010
Ummm... Well on behalf of Canada - let's see - I would like to apologize for Japanese internment camps, screwing over the Chinese when they were building our railroads, denying Jewish people entrance into Canada until the 60's, our God-awful environment initiatives (including the tar-sands) which accomplish nothing, residential schools, and Stephen Harper. Though I probably am forgetting a few things...