Apparently Riot has some problem with women: nasty behind-the-scenes stuff

Kerg3927

Jun 8, 2015
Palindromemordnilap said:
So when the stories of many are pointed out to you here in this topic you decide you know better based entirely on the life you lead. So all those people and their experiences are somehow worth less than you alone. To your mind "one" would be a greater selection than "lots". And you think its everyone else who's bad at maths?
That's not what I said. But you know that, of course.

You're right, we've done this before, and I'm not going to do it with you again. I know you're not here to hold an honest debate, and I know you're not going to argue in good faith. All you do is continually change and misrepresent my arguments and attack the straw man, to see how long you can string me along in circles for your entertainment. Go annoy someone else.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Let's get back to the topic at hand and stop posting passive-aggressive comments.

This thread will be locked if this continues.

You have been warned.

Apr 17, 2009
Kerg3927 said:
Palindromemordnilap said:
So when the stories of many are pointed out to you here in this topic you decide you know better based entirely on the life you lead. So all those people and their experiences are somehow worth less than you alone. To your mind "one" would be a greater selection than "lots". And you think its everyone else who's bad at maths?
That's not what I said. But you know that, of course.

You're right, we've done this before, and I'm not going to do it with you again. I know you're not here to hold an honest debate, and I know you're not going to argue in good faith. All you do is continually change and misrepresent my arguments and attack the straw man, to see how long you can string me along in circles for your entertainment. Go annoy someone else.
I lumbered into this for the same reason I did with Dark Souls: What you think you?re saying and what you?re actually saying are two different things. You try to come across like ?a man of science? as you put it but you rely on on poor evidence and double standards. And your habit of simply waving other peoples arguments aside with little reasoning comes across as highly condescending. Hold yourself to the same standards you hold to others and we won?t have a problem