Aqua & Shap's Game of Life - [Closed - Started!]

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
CounterAttack said:
Aqualung said:
Game of Life will begin tomorrow, Friday 19th.
Huh. On account of you living in Canada, I thought your tomorrow was Thursday the 18th, which is the current date for me.

In other news, I can't wait for this to start up... Again. =D
Nope. It is currently 12:46 AM, Thursday 18th. :p All nighters yissss.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Aqualung said:
Ah. Happy Thursday then. =) So the RP will start properly in about 24 hours. Possibly longer if you elect to get a reasonable night's sleep.

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
CounterAttack said:
Ah. Happy Thursday then. =) So the RP will start properly in about 24 hours. Possibly longer if you elect to get a reasonable night's sleep.
Yup.

Dohoho. Like that's going to happen though.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Aqualung said:
Yup.

Dohoho. Like that's going to happen though.
You Canadians and your silly sleeping habits...

Off-topic: I suppose we should invite the accepted people into the usergroup. I shall get to that immediately.

Edit: Already been done. Oh well.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
I've got the only gay man, and none of the other men accepted are bisexual.

Looks like Connor is out of luck :/ Unless he can turn a certain other "experimental" guy *glances at Zango hungrily*

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Sporky111 said:

Looks like Connor is out of luck :/ Unless he can turn a certain other "experimental" guy *glances at Zango hungrily*
You can go right ahead and make up an NPC, it's obviously not the same as another player but you can still have a relationship ^^

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
Shapsters said:
Sporky111 said:

You can go right ahead and make up an NPC, it's obviously not the same as another player but you can still have a relationship ^^
Or you can do some crazy experiments with other players as well. Plenty of them do like to party. ;P

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Aqualung said:
Shapsters said:
Sporky111 said:

Or you can do some crazy experiments with other players as well. Plenty of them do like to party. ;P
Hah xD That's entirely true.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
Aqualung said:
CounterAttack said:
Aqualung said:
Game of Life will begin tomorrow, Friday 19th.
Huh. On account of you living in Canada, I thought your tomorrow was Thursday the 18th, which is the current date for me.

In other news, I can't wait for this to start up... Again. =D
2:41AM and my essay isn't even due until Friday. Your move Ontario.

The Hairminator

How about no?
Mar 17, 2009
Alright, good luck you guys, and have fun. And it's alright Shapsters. I would have been surprised if I had gotten in. I blame writer's block.

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
Sporky111 said:

*Edit*

Turns out there was a mistake, and Aqua forgot I was in the last one. Yay, I'm still in!

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Ah. It was a longshot anyway. Hope you guys have fun, then.

Can I just say I had a moment of fridge brilliance concerning all the female characters of this RP?
First it kind of seemed silly that like almost every applicant was bisexual. Then I realised they're in college.
What are people known to do in college? Experiment.
Yeah.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Monkfish Acc. said:
There are heterosexual female characters. ae86's character Claudette Bellerose is hetero. And of course Shaps's Tori is hetero as well, although she's taken.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
CounterAttack said:
There are heterosexual female characters. ae86's character Claudette Bellerose is hetero. And of course Shaps's Tori is hetero as well, although she's taken.
I know. But you have to admit, the bisexual ones far outweigh the hetero.
Talking applicant-wise, that is.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
Monkfish Acc. said:
CounterAttack said:
Considering all but one of the females is being played by a guy, I'm honestly not surprised.

ThePoodonkis

Apr 22, 2008
NeoAC said:
Monkfish Acc. said:
CounterAttack said:
Considering all but one of the females is being played by a guy, I'm honestly not surprised.
There for the change of a word make three. I was planning to go that way anyway, but now it's all officialized and whatnot.
Anyway, thanks for the accept. I'm a little rusty to RPs, but I'll try to get back in the swing of things ASAP.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Well awesome, glad to have gotten in on this RP, I would say more but I'm using my Mum's laptop until I grab mine from work and this thing is temperamental to the max, so none the less, can't wait to start this thing, glad to see such a promising cast

Venom 3135

The Lemon Merchant
Nov 22, 2009
Damn. I'm shit at making sheets. I've never actually gotten into an audition RP before...

Now i am sad.

I really need to work on my shitty imagination.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
NeoAC said:
In my defense, I am pansexual myself. So, I usually make my characters bisexual if there is the option to put down an orientation. If I had made a guy, he would be bisexual as well.

On another note, thanks for accepting me. I hope I'll have lots of fun with you guys :3