Archer Hits Its Peak On A Literal Mountain Peak

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
Archer Hits Its Peak On A Literal Mountain Peak

"The Archer Sanction" is so good, you'll almost wish it had been used for the season premiere.

Read Full Article

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
I absolutely loved this episode, couldn't stop laughing for a second. The only negative criticism I can give it is the fact that the identity of the assassin was obvious right from the start, but as you said that wasn't what the plot was really about but more a reason for why the three where on a mission in the first place.

For not-ISIS' name though, I think the show is going to wait for some time (maybe the mid-season, maybe the end of the season) to give it one, but personally I'm hoping that when it does come it turns out to be Osiris given the rule that fictional spy agencies seem to follow for names in the series.

TheSYLOH

Feb 5, 2010
Teutonic butts! (Teutonic butts!)
Teutonic butts! (Teutonic butts!)
White and white butts! (White and white butts!)

This makes me think that Mulatto Butts is but one verse in an epic hip hop saga. Going through the racial diversity of the world's butts.

Can't wait for:
Eurasian butts! (Eurasian butts!)
Eurasian butts! (Eurasian butts!)
Asian and white butts! (Asian and white butts!)

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
I dug this episode a lot. Crash was so down-to-earth and pragmatic for a mountain-climbing assassin. Drinking coffee after recently strangling his tent buddies. "Why do they have belts 'round their necks?" I predict Crash will return--like everybody does in this series, apparently.