Are there any video game with a female as the MAIN villain ?

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but the main villain in Prince of Persia Warrior Within is a woman.

lazinesslord

Jun 13, 2010
I can't remember which one but either Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages or LoZ: Oracle of Seasons has a female antagonist.

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Just remembered- Ivanovna in Front Mission 4 if you're looking for purely human antagonists. She is only in one of the 2 campaigns but leads the enemy army, is the final boss, and probably the single most berserk character in the game if not the franchise (haven't played 3 to the end).

The weird thing is that in all the game's promotional art she looks very casual and friendly, wearing a sweatshirt and jeans instead of her uniform.

Jjkaybomb

Nov 22, 2009
Persona 3 and 4, the big final bosses were female god....things. You dont fight them most of the game, but they're the cause of most the problems, especially in 4.

Norris IV

Aug 25, 2010
Perfect Dark: The Skedar queen
Metroid 1, 2, super and fusion
FF 2 and 8
Thats all i got at this moment in time

The Breadcrab

Mar 20, 2011
Portal
Bioshock 2
Spyro 3
FEAR series
Star Wars: Jedi Academy (I think)
PoP: Warrior Within

And some others I could probably think of

Also, interesting fact... Halo 2 was originally going to have Miranda Keyes betray you by strapping a bomb to you and throwing you in a pit. Bungie claimed one of the writers was going through "a relationship problem." (lol!)