Are you A Closeted Sports Fan?

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Apr 10, 2020
1,828
8
43
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
Gender
Female
used to follow F1 when I was a teenager. Don't really get too into it nowdays, but tend to perk up if I hear Lewis hamilton is doing well.
 
Oct 22, 2011
1,223
0
0
I watch UEFA/World Cup once in two years. Other than that i like to casually play football myself... except i don't have anyone to play with, atm:/
 

Smooth Operator

New member
Oct 5, 2010
8,162
0
0
I'll check a "best of video" from time to time because that is where all the action happens, but I did the whole sit around for hours and yawn sports fan thing... somehow it just wasn't that exciting.
 

fenrizz

New member
Feb 7, 2009
2,790
0
0
Sexual Harassment Panda said:
Closeted? Fuck no. Sports are great.
I second this.
My main interest is football (or soccer), but I'll watch some boxing, cross country skiing and various other winter sports.
Oh, and a bit of Tour de France of course.
 
Apr 24, 2008
3,912
0
0
fenrizz said:
Sexual Harassment Panda said:
Closeted? Fuck no. Sports are great.
I second this.
My main interest is football (or soccer), but I'll watch some boxing, cross country skiing and various other winter sports.
Oh, and a bit of Tour de France of course.
Do you think boxing has gone down hill? We have had some exciting fighters, but Mayweather dominating it has been pretty irksome to me. Technically he's amazing, but you don't stay amazed by it really, do you?
 

visiblenoise

New member
Jul 2, 2014
395
0
0
Nah, I'll watch it a bit sometimes if that's what everyone is doing (like the last basketball season, with the Warriors, since I live in California). But it isn't something that I've ever understood how to feel much of anything about.

I did like extreme sports like skateboarding when I was younger though, and I still find that those are more enjoyable to watch just because it's more of a spectacle. I also watched some tennis when I actually played.

Actually, I've been watching pool/billiards on youtube since I joined an amateur league. I think maybe I just don't watch sports if I don't think it will make me better in some way (since I'm not really being entertained by it).
 

fenrizz

New member
Feb 7, 2009
2,790
0
0
Sexual Harassment Panda said:
fenrizz said:
Sexual Harassment Panda said:
Closeted? Fuck no. Sports are great.
I second this.
My main interest is football (or soccer), but I'll watch some boxing, cross country skiing and various other winter sports.
Oh, and a bit of Tour de France of course.
Do you think boxing has gone down hill? We have had some exciting fighters, but Mayweather dominating it has been pretty irksome to me. Technically he's amazing, but you don't stay amazed by it really, do you?
Well... I'm not that into boxing to be honest.
I mainly follow Cecilia Br?khus, because she's from Norway.
But I do think that the Klitschko brothers were very, very boring to watch.
 
Apr 24, 2008
3,912
0
0
fenrizz said:
Sexual Harassment Panda said:
fenrizz said:
Sexual Harassment Panda said:
Closeted? Fuck no. Sports are great.
I second this.
My main interest is football (or soccer), but I'll watch some boxing, cross country skiing and various other winter sports.
Oh, and a bit of Tour de France of course.
Do you think boxing has gone down hill? We have had some exciting fighters, but Mayweather dominating it has been pretty irksome to me. Technically he's amazing, but you don't stay amazed by it really, do you?
Well... I'm not that into boxing to be honest.
I mainly follow Cecilia Br?khus, because she's from Norway.
But I do think that the Klitschko brothers were very, very boring to watch.
That's understandable.

If you want to watch a fun fight, look up Broner vs. Maidana. Self-appointed heel gets smashed about.
 

Spudgun Man

New member
Oct 29, 2008
709
0
0
I'm in the closed#t, but not about sports. I like watching men

Snapchat me pictures of your football at rjones92