Are you afraid of death?

Silent_Protagonist

Jul 6, 2011
TopazFusion said:
Are you afraid of death?
No, because I intend to live forever! (or die trying).

But seriously, it does scare me a little, but I try not to think about it.

I now recommend everyone watch this heartwarming video:
Also, something my (now deceased) grandfather used to say every morning when he got up:

"Well, one more day closer to the grave."

That guy was morbid as fuck.
*snif* I hate you.... manly tears, I swear... :'(

OP, not really. I've actually spent quite a while struggling with this question, and I've tried my hardest for it not to bother me. It still does time to time, I can't lie, but it's a little easier now. I grew up so religious, and recently became agnostic (don't believe in any higher power at all) but there are definitely times I WISH there was something after life. But it's a sad reality that you have to accept. And to this day I'm continuing TO accept it to make the most of my life and not waste the time I have. :)

RuralGamer

Jan 1, 2011
Evil Smurf said:
well, I believe in heaven so no, but I don't want to die painfully, ie burned with oil to death. That be terrifying!
Pretty much this; the cause of death is more frightening than death itself. I'd rather die suddenly rather than slowly, though I don't know whether have foreknowledge of my death would frighten me; I can't answer that unless it happens.

The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
Not really. Nothing I can do about it anyway. Death isn't scary. Methods of dying are.

[sub][sub]Moo! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9iIgQN5uZE&feature=related][/sub][/sub]