are you one of the users that does this?

Rblade

Mar 1, 2010
over time I have, more and more, started to not partake. Things like racism and feminism threads are vortices of destruction and stating anything in that kind of thread will just lead to more endless bickering.

I think the internet gets a worse rep then it deserves but those kind of threads in any forum are beyond help and, like the OP kind of suggested, should be ignored. Gloating in such a thread over your superiority for not contending is by defenition kind of weird.

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Boudica said:
SonicWaffle said:
Boudica said:
SonicWaffle said:
Boudica said:
SonicWaffle said:
Boudica said:
SonicWaffle said:
Phasmal said:
Daystar Clarion said:
There's a direct correlation between post count size and the length of one's penis. (inb4 Hazy saying inverse in length :D)
Awww.. but I don't want a penis!
Whyever not? They're pretty cool, you can piss just about anywhere you like!
I don't have a penis and I bet I've peed in weirder places than you! I don't know why, but I'm very proud of that :D
That is

A) a pretty weird thing to be proud of, and
B) A CHALLENGE!

Do your worst!
A friend's water bottle during a long road trip.

Check!
I see your water bottle, and I counter with 'down an alleyway completely unaware that I was being watched by two policemen'

Most expensive piss I've ever taken, I ended up getting an £80 fine!
Mine required more skill! I claim victory >:D
Skill? Pfft, all you had to do was sit there. It takes far more skill to keep the prying eyes of policemen away from your wang!

On a side note, have you noticed that we seemed to have gotten into a quite literal pissing contest? :p
Sit there? You try weeing into a water bottle, in a moving car, with friends giggling, while trying not to laugh hysterically!
Challenge accepted!

Now I just need a car, a water bottle, and some friends!

...oh :-(

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Boudica said:
SonicWaffle said:
Boudica said:
SonicWaffle said:
Boudica said:
SonicWaffle said:
Boudica said:
SonicWaffle said:
Boudica said:
SonicWaffle said:
Phasmal said:
Daystar Clarion said:
There's a direct correlation between post count size and the length of one's penis. (inb4 Hazy saying inverse in length :D)
I don't have a penis and I bet I've peed in weirder places than you! I don't know why, but I'm very proud of that :D
That is

B) A CHALLENGE!

Do your worst!

Check!
I see your water bottle, and I counter with 'down an alleyway completely unaware that I was being watched by two policemen'

Skill? Pfft, all you had to do was sit there. It takes far more skill to keep the prying eyes of policemen away from your wang!

On a side note, have you noticed that we seemed to have gotten into a quite literal pissing contest? :p
Sit there? You try weeing into a water bottle, in a moving car, with friends giggling, while trying not to laugh hysterically!
Challenge accepted!

Awww. There, there. I'll be your friend.

[sup]For $50[/sup]
But do you have a car?

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Boudica said:
SonicWaffle said:
Boudica said:
SonicWaffle said:
Boudica said:
SonicWaffle said:
Boudica said:
SonicWaffle said:
Boudica said:
SonicWaffle said:
Boudica said:
SonicWaffle said:
Phasmal said:
Daystar Clarion said:
That is

B) A CHALLENGE!

Do your worst!

Check!

Challenge accepted!

[sup]For $50[/sup]
But do you have a car?
We can simulate it by sitting on the washing machine lol.
In which case, logic dictates that my next question is; do you have a washing machine? :p

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Boudica said:
SonicWaffle said:
Boudica said:
SonicWaffle said:
Boudica said:
SonicWaffle said:
Boudica said:
SonicWaffle said:
Boudica said:
SonicWaffle said:
Boudica said:
SonicWaffle said:
Boudica said:
SonicWaffle said:
Phasmal said:
Daystar Clarion said:
That is

B) A CHALLENGE!

Do your worst!

Check!

Challenge accepted!

[sup]For $50[/sup]
But do you have a car?
We can simulate it by sitting on the washing machine lol.
In which case, logic dictates that my next question is; do you have a washing machine? :p
We are in luck! I just so happen to have a washing machine.
In which case, grab a bottle and let's go!

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Sometimes I will post displeasure/confusion/distaste/whatever. The "just let it die" attitude is generally "better" for sure, but sometimes you just end up taking to much of an issue with something.

I'm going to post a picture. It's only somewhat related, but it shows that sometimes telling people to shut the fuck up about a topic instead of just not contributing is not necessarily a bad thing:

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Jack Rascal said:
A panel of course. Why would men have any say in Pinkolympics?
Well, surely the Gay Best Friends would get a vote?

Jack Rascal said:
No, the panel is made of 10 women who have never smiled or touched a man.
Nuns, then, presumably. That sounds fun.

Jack Rascal said:
Here's the head of the panel (she may or may not have consumed a cake before the photo shoot).

...I saw the image before reading your comment, and it looked like the worst bukkake ever. I actually feel quite ill now...

Jack Rascal said:
Showing skin is not forbidden, or frowned upon, but there's a fine line between appropriate and slutty. The contest is preparing for a first date and we all know that the purpose of that is to leave the man frustrated, broke and baffled by the opposite sex.
I think you give yourselves too much credit. Some of us are broke, baffled and frustrated even before women come into the picture!

Jack Rascal said:
If you don't show enough skin, he may conclude that you're not going to give; show too much and he will rush through the dinner and you're not getting dessert. A fine line.
You get something almost as good as dessert, surely? Not to sound egotistical, but the day a woman picks a microwaved sponge cake over me is the day I give up entirely!

Jack Rascal said:
Well, you're going to be our fool. This might amuse us, so you're well prepared when we require your services.
I don't think the shocker works very well if you've been given advanced warning. Where's the shock value? It's more a mild-discomforter.

Jack Rascal said:
To you maybe, but we won't be that kind. Begging for mercy means (to us) that your mind is about to snap. We can give you mercy and you will be so happy that you'll even pay our cab home from the date. If we'd grant death, who would pay our dinner?
If you grant death, just take our wallets. If murder ain't no thang, a little petty theft surely won't bother you? We'll appreciate it more than the endless waiting.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
I sometimes do it when I'm fed up of repeat threads or threads in the wrong section. I just hope that maybe in the future the OP will think twice before making a thread that's unnecessary.

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
Eclpsedragon said:
... it's better to derail a topic into pictures of Spiderman and Ponies ...
I didn't know Peter Parker was a Brony. Did that come out in the recent "origin story all over again" film? I suppose it could make for an interesting race through a sufficiently 3D course, Spiderman, Fluttershy (I'm guessing from the name she flies) and maybe a blue-side (City of Heroes term for "gone all heroic") Hunter out of L4D all using their different styles of motion to pass obstacles.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
Shoqiyqa said:
Eclpsedragon said:
... it's better to derail a topic into pictures of Spiderman and Ponies ...
I didn't know Peter Parker was a Brony. Did that come out in the recent "origin story all over again" film? I suppose it could make for an interesting race through a sufficiently 3D course, Spiderman, Fluttershy (I'm guessing from the name she flies) and maybe a blue-side (City of Heroes term for "gone all heroic") Hunter out of L4D all using their different styles of motion to pass obstacles.
Of course Peter Parker is a Brony, otherwise how could you explain the existence of images like this?

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
I will always post if I have a point...

sometimes if I am quoted though, and it is much later than when I actually posted I find that my possible rant period is over, and I no longer care about the subject enough to post back... this tends to happen if I have slept on it!

I also sometimes post if I have a particular joke to make... but only in a light hearted jokey thread!

Nantucket_v1legacy

acting on my best behaviour
Mar 6, 2012
Because I have an opinion and by the gods I will voice that opinion! You will hear me, you will listen to me and then you will agree with me and if you don't agree with me then----! fair dos.

arc101

May 24, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:

When the eleventy billionth repeat thread appears, I sometimes just need to voice how pointless it is to make a thread that's been done the previously mentioned eleventy of the billionth time.

There's only so many opinions on a subject before it's just going around in circles, that's why flavour of the month threads are annoying.

Could I avoid them? Yeah, I suppose, but how am I supposed to whine about them if I'm not there :D
It's a lot like this