are you people fucking serious!

thundra

Aug 19, 2014
So i found this site ranker and went to the section called The All-Time Worst People in History. And guess what i saw... you know what its so stupid to me to explain so i give you a link.

http://m.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/the-all-time-worst-people-in-history

Jesus fucking christ i'm embarrassed to be a gamer. It's good thing i don't identify myself as one even tho i play games every day. Fuck this industry.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
The only problem I have with that list is Cleopatra should be above Quinn. But otherwise, meh.

Thorn14

Jun 29, 2013
Channers (8chan and or 4chan I assume considering Moot is on there twice) hijack an obscure poll.

News at eleven. Are you new to the internet? Trolls fuck with polls ALL THE TIME to get the exact reaction you just had. So successful trolling is successful.

Also I like how you blame "gamers" for this. Hilarious.

blackmanon4chan

Oct 4, 2014
thundra said:
So i found this site ranker and went to the section called The All-Time Worst People in History. And guess what i saw... you know what its so stupid to me to explain so i give you a link.

Jesus fucking christ i'm embarrassed to be a gamer. It's good thing i don't identify myself as one even tho i play games every day. Fuck this industry.
the actions of a no name site made you ashamed to be a gamer?? only go to sites you know of from now on.

thundra

Aug 19, 2014
Kopikatsu said:
The only problem I have with that list is Cleopatra should be above Quinn. But otherwise, meh.
So woman with the voice is worse than genocide? Nice priorities you have there.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
So a website that I have never heard of (hell, I'd be surprised if ANYONE in this thread will have heard of it. If you have heard of this website before the OP, please say so) says that Zoe Quinn is the fifth worst person in the world ever and somehow this is a travesty?

I have to turn the question back on you and ask are you fucking serious? Hell, the highest ranking person (Christopher Poole) is listed twice and has 31421 votes (37891 votes if you count both his first and fifth place spots). The city that I live in has a bigger population than this poll. This is what is causing you to be embarrassed to be a gamer? Are YOU serious?

Although you're right, I should be embarrassed; I just gave that site an extra hit.

Thorn14

Jun 29, 2013
thundra said:
Kopikatsu said:
So woman with the voice is worse than genocide? Nice priorities you have there.
You are being trolled so hard I'm actually concerned for you.

4chan and/or 8chan is obviously rigging the vote to GET THIS EXACT REACTION OUT OF YOU.

BadNewDingus

Sep 3, 2014
Great job listening to ONE site's ranks to put a whole group of people into a category.

Let's put this here ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtVHnZX8E50&list=UUgJtPNTnFdFdNL44Dctkt6A

Because you know, everyone wouldn't help a man in trouble.

*rolls eyes*

thundra

Aug 19, 2014
tippy2k2 said:
So a website that I have never heard of (hell, I'd be surprised if ANYONE in this thread will have heard of it. If you have heard of this website before the OP, please say so) says that Zoe Quinn is the fifth worst person in the world ever and somehow this is a travesty?

I have to turn the question back on you and ask are you fucking serious? Hell, the highest ranking person (Christopher Poole) is listed twice and has (as of this) 31421 votes. Less than the population of my freaking city has voted on this stupid-ass website and THIS is what causes you to be embarrassed to be a gamer? Are YOU serious?
"Oh god woman is making video games lets make her worse than hitler" if thats your idea of ethics i'm sad for you

Archer666

May 27, 2011
Man, Moot is so evil he's listed twice! Anyway this is just a stupid troll, why give a damn?

Thorn14

Jun 29, 2013
thundra said:
tippy2k2 said:

I have to turn the question back on you and ask are you fucking serious? Hell, the highest ranking person (Christopher Poole) is listed twice and has (as of this) 31421 votes. Less than the population of my freaking city has voted on this stupid-ass website and THIS is what causes you to be embarrassed to be a gamer? Are YOU serious?
"Oh god woman is making video games lets make her worse than hitler" if thats your idea of ethics i'm sad for you
...You actually think this is about GamerGate? Or that GamerGate has done this?

My god, you need to open your eyes! ITS TROLLS FROM 4CHAN FUCKING WITH A POLL TO GET A RISE OUT OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

seventy two

Mar 7, 2011
tippy2k2 said:
(hell, I'd be surprised if ANYONE in this thread will have heard of it. If you have heard of this website before the OP, please say so)
Strictly speaking I did, but only because I visit 4chan on occasion and saw the plan to get Moot to first.

Davroth

The shadow remains cast!
Apr 27, 2011
thundra said:

I fail to see what this has to do with 'us'. Who is 'us' anyway?

Thorn14

Jun 29, 2013
Davroth said:
thundra said:

I fail to see what this has to do with 'us'. Who is 'us' anyway?
Its clearly those dastardly GamerGator and his ravaging horde of gamers she's heard about striking again!

FieryTrainwreck

Apr 16, 2010
Could this be number eight?

Wait, are you gone at eight exactly? Or do they give you one more after the meter is full?

Forum friends with Jim Sterling. Didn't see that coming.

Thorn14

Jun 29, 2013
That whole list is hilarious because its an internet poll

Hilary Clinton is apparently more evil than Lenin, Ted Bundy, and Jeffery Dahmer.

I'm rolling right now.

Michel Henzel

Just call me God
May 13, 2014
thundra said:

Yes, Christopher Poole isn't the worst person of history, you are so right.

Thorn14

Jun 29, 2013
Michel Henzel said:
thundra said:

Yes, Christopher Poole isn't the worst person of history, you are so right.
He's on there twice! That makes him like...double evil!