Arkham Knight Delayed Yet Again... But It Looks Fantastic

debtcollector

Jan 31, 2012
marioandsonic said:
June 23? I'm scheduled to be done with college that week.

Aw, Rocksteady, you didn't have to get me a graduation present!
But they took away my birthday present to give you that present! Grrr!

I'm loving the trailer, and I'm glad Oracle's more than a voice in your ear this time, but I feel like having a hologram of the police commissioner's daughter hovering over your arm in a town full of criminal psychopaths is not a wise move, particularly if that daughter is paralyzed from the waist down. Former Batgirl or no, I feel like Batman's taking an awful risk.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Darth_Payn said:
Lookin' good, and hopefully this will be the last time AK is pushed until release. Better to tweak a game so it runs perfectly than push out a turd and wait for patch after patch to spitshine it.
What I'd like to see are gameplay demos of the two bonus characters: Harley Quinn and The Red Hood (these videos never tell you he's going to be in it).
That's actually the only thing I'm disappointed with. If I'm not mistaken, both are pre order bonuses, and Red Hood is exclusive to Gamestop. If Rocksteady ever had problems it would be with their implementation of DLC. I live thousands of miles away from the States, forget Gamestop. I love Red Hood too...

Hopefully these aren't the only bonus characters. We know Robin is in the game, and Harley is going to be in Bludhaven, so Nightwing shouldn't be so far behind. Is asking for Batgirl as well too much?

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
Oh man... Batman's piiiiiissed.

Anyway, I'm a little tired of the delays but if the game is good and the PC version runs well all will be forgiven. I love the little things they're doing. the glare off of the neon signs and how the brake calipers on the Batmobile glow red from braking even outside of cutscenes. Oh Rocksteady, you know just what I like. My body is ready for you.

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
If games just weren't announced so early on, this wouldn't be a problem. As I've said before, I wish I lived in a world where advertising still hit town just a few months ahead of launch rather than years out. I imagine they're spending more money this far out forward than it is generating.

Maximusdarklord

Mar 20, 2015
I'm glad they delayed the game to fix all the glitches. That being said endlessly advertising a game only to delay it, is getting a bit old.

Maximusdarklord

Mar 20, 2015
I'm glad they delayed the game to fix all the glitches. That being said endlessly advertising a game only to delay it, is getting a bit old.

Maximusdarklord

Mar 20, 2015

Maximusdarklord

Mar 20, 2015