Arrow Premiere is Overstuffed With Peril

MarlaDesat

Aug 22, 2013
Arrow Premiere is Overstuffed With Peril

A densely-packed season premiere sees Oliver taking down crime lords and worrying about the danger his crusade brings to his friends.

Read Full Article

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
Well, that sucked. I've been casually watching this show for the past two seasons but wanted to get into it right away now.

I don't know if I'll continue watching, what was the point in just killing off someone like that?

Makabriel

May 13, 2013
madwarper said:
Nimcha said:
what was the point in just killing off someone like that?
So, that Laurel can take her rightful place as Black Canary?
Uhhhh no, I just can't see that. Caity played a great Canary, I just can't see Katie (Hah! the actresses even had the same name!) playing that part..

madwarper

Mar 17, 2011
Makabriel said:
Uhhhh no, I just can't see that. Caity played a great Canary, I just can't see Katie (Hah! the actresses even had the same name!) playing that part..
Ummm... What? You DO know who Black Canary is... Right? Dina -> Laurel <- Lance.

Makabriel

May 13, 2013
madwarper said:
Makabriel said:
Ummm... What? You DO know who Black Canary is... Right? Dina -> Laurel <- Lance.
Yes, I do know. But canon or not, I just can't see her playing that part.. *shrug* maybe she'll surprise me but I think Sara and the actress playing her fit it well.

Burnouts3s3

Jan 20, 2012
Alright. To each their own.

I just happened to enjoy the premiere, but if you don't, I understand.

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
madwarper said:
Nimcha said:
what was the point in just killing off someone like that?
So, that Laurel can take her rightful place as Black Canary?

The actress playing Laurel is so, bad.

I kind of wish the arrows had hit HER character.
:/