Artists Show a Whole New Westeros with Game of Thrones Disney Mashup

NoShoes

Aug 15, 2013
Artists Show a Whole New Westeros with Game of Thrones Disney Mashup

Elsa's not the only one who can let it go.

Last year, we covered the magical journey of two incredible artists creating a series of Combo Estúdio [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/134711-Brazilian-Genius-Takes-Game-of-Thrones-Characters-To-Disneyland] has done it again! Over the past year, artists Fernando Mendonça and Anderson Mahanski have added several all-new pieces to their Disney GoT collection aimed to whisk you away to a more PG-rated Westeros.

In this Westeros, Brienne of Tarth dances the night away in Beauty and the Beast's castle with Jaime Lannister, who makes a pretty good Belle if I do say so myself. Meanwhile, Lord Varys tends to his many "little birds" and a White Walker takes his chance to let it go. Even Melisandre has an appearance, representing Disney villains everywhere with her crazed Shadow-Pluto. But the most shocking/interesting piece is certainly Oberyn and The Mountain. Let's just say that a game of "Guess Who" has never made me experience so many different feels before.

Check below to see the new additions and the old favorites including Jon Snow, Daenerys, Tyrion, Cersei, and Bran & Hodor. Make sure to check out the studio's Fernando Mendonça's DeviantArt [https://www.facebook.com/combostudio/] page for more incredible artwork.

[gallery=4101]

Source: Combo Estúdio Facebook [http://imgur.com/gallery/wDKXV]

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Can I just say that even in Disney form, Image 5 still makes me go

AIGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
Jaime+Brienne is my favorite one, daaaaaaaaw :3

Then it's a tie between Hound/Arya (mostly cos I saw their sections together as adventure comedy anyways, a perfect fit for a disney spin off!) and Oberyn/Mountain, cos look at them! They are such good friends!

esserin

Nov 10, 2014
Callate said:
Can I just say that even in Disney form, Image 5 still makes me go

AIGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!
I just laughed.

It looks like their just joking around.
The mountain: "Got your eyes!"
Oberyn: "Hahaha, stop that, you lovable goop!"

FirstNameLastName

Premium Fraud
Nov 6, 2014
Okay, the Varys one made me laugh.

Edit: Wow, yesterday it was Game of Thrones as manga covers, now Disney. As nice as these things are sometimes, there are ridiculous amounts of "X redesigned as Y" going around at the moment.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
A Disney Game of Thrones would be interesting if the killing remained and was explained away in musicals...

McMarbles

May 7, 2009
Eventually, someone'll do Steampunk Disney Princess Zombie Game of Thrones Ponies and the Internet will finally implode.

L. Declis

Apr 19, 2012
(Copy-pasted from another thread)

Does Defy Media have some kind of advertisement deal with Disney or something?

Or does someone on the staff have a legitimate hard-on for Disney?

Why is this here?

conmag9

Aug 4, 2008
I realize there have been a LOT of Disney-themed and it can get kind of stale...but quite a few of these made me smile or outright laugh a bit, so what the heck.

Particularly Varis and the White Walker. Heh.

iller3

Nov 5, 2014
LucasGrimms said:
Jesus christ, what is with disneyfying everything these days?

Im callimg it, there will be a disney star wars, disney pokemon, disney minecraft.

Fucking social trends.
which then ironically quadruples the amount of rule34 made of each.
(well maybe not porkymon, that one reached critical mass years ago)

Kerethos

Jun 19, 2013
This made me laugh, several times, thus I deem this good and will be using some as desktop backgrounds until the novelty fades.