ASIO secret agent caught in Fort Lauderdale

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Those damn Aussies are trying to take down the US again. When will they learn that you can’t take the US on

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Little did they know the kangaroo was a distractor operation, diverting attention from the drop bears descending upon the Whitehouse from a HALO jump...

Reactions: Trunkage

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Little did they know the kangaroo was a distractor operation, diverting attention from the drop bears descending upon the Whitehouse from a HALO jump...
That was actually a distraction too for the actual deadly emeny that no one can beat - the emu

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
That was actually a distraction too for the actual deadly emeny that no one can beat - the emu
This just in: Australia commits warcrimes through WMD deployments banned by the Geneva Convention.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Those damn Aussies are trying to take down the US again. When will they learn that you can’t take the US on

My first thought legitimately was "Goddamn it, what the fuck are those lunatics doing?" but then I realized it was the wrong agency to be overseas anyway. Of course it could just have been an idiot who happened to be an ASIO agent. I'm oddly grateful it was just a kangaroo.

Palindromemordnilap

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 12, 2020
Country
United Kingdom
Can't trust a kangaroo, who knows what it smuggled in with its pouch before it got caught

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Well, we already know a large bird (albeit not an emu) attacked the president of Brazil.

Tireseas

Plaguegirl
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Seattle
Country
United States
We totally need some kind of "Australia invades" animation meme with platypuses invading from the water, skydiving koala bears, emu's in the streets, the whole shebang.
Australian animals are dominating the battlespace. Nature is healing.