Ask The Escapist Staff Questions!

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Ask The Escapist Staff Questions!

Have you always wanted to ask [user]Russ Pitts[/user] how he got started in the game business? Do you want to know which Game Dogs character is [user]Sprout[/user]'s favorite? Or do you have another question that you've just been burning to ask your favorite Escapist staff member?

Well, now you can ask us anything you like using our form.spring [http://www.formspring.me/escapiststaff] page. We've set up an account in anticipation of our five year anniversary. You can also ask questions through the forums if you prefer. We've got some pretty awesome events lined up this year, and this is just one of them.

You can ask us any question you want, just please avoid asking anything dirty or entirely too personal. We will be selecting questions for our special fifth year anniversary issue, so be sure to ask some zingers!

If submitting a question isn't your cup of tea, perhaps you'd prefer to submit a picture for our photo mosaic? You can do so here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/101037-The-Escapist-Fifth-Anniversary-Photo-Mosaic-Needs-Your-Photos].

(Image [http://www.flickr.com/photos/-bast-/349497988/])

orangebandguy

Elite Member
Jan 9, 2009
I have a question but it's a little out of context.

Will you take on The Escapist TF2 group in a friendly match?

Wordsmith's all excited about it you see.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
A Formspring eh?

Expect to *hear some Tropical Fruit based questions, as well as maybe a serious one or two.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
i have a few questions.

do you have internships?

do you have any suggestions for a up-incoming game programer(like a better method to learn c++)

what is office life like. Is it always serious behind the scenes?

and my last question:What does it really take to be recognized in this industry and someone or some group with talent when your first starting out?

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
orangebandguy said:
I have a question but it's a little out of context.

Will you take on The Escapist TF2 group in a friendly match?

Wordsmith's all excited about it you see.
dex-dex said:
How did you finally get the job at the Escapst?
twaddle said:
i have a few questions.

do you have internships?

do you have any suggestions for a up-incoming game programer(like a better method to learn c++)

what is office life like. Is it always serious behind the scenes?

and my last question:What does it really take to be recognized in this industry and someone or some group with talent when your first starting out?
You're meant to ask the questions on their Formspring account, folks. The link be here: http://www.formspring.me/escapiststaff

Worry not, you don't need an account to ask.

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
Ohhh 5th anniversary, Horray!.

And i didn't know you were making a Picture Mosiac, now i have to go pose and stuff, great.

Legend of J

Feb 28, 2010
Pandalisk said:
Ohhh 5th anniversary, Horray!.

And i didn't know you were making a Picture Mosiac, now i have to go pose and stuff, great.
What this guy said. lol

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
I asked a question! Huzzahs are in order!

Calumon: At least this one is official, I bet we can find about 4 Tom Cruise's on there.

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
I asked a question I never got answered... I expect it to be ignored again.

Oh, what is a Sophisticated Amorphous Blob to do?

soapyshooter

That Guy
Jan 19, 2010
When will you start answering questions? I asked one yesterday and there is no answer :/

just wonderin'

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
A few things, folks:

1. Don't ask your questions here, please use the formspring page instead.

2. We'll be answering questions as part of our Birthday Week festivities (coming up soon), so don't feel bad if we haven't responded yet. We're going to take our favorites and answer them for you then.

3. No, we don't have your pants. Really, we don't. You can stop asking.