Assassin's Creed II Soars Into Battle of Forli DLC Today

Bobkat1252

The Psychotic Psyker
Mar 18, 2008
Goddammit, I lent my friend my copy of AC2 after I earned all 1000 gamerscore for it and I'm not going to be able to see him again until May... gah! Well this sucks...

jpakaferrari

Nov 9, 2009
This looks awesome! I knew Caterina had something to do with stuff later on. I was starting to wonder about Forli because it was kind of a lame city in the game as far as it goes. Mmm I do love some hammer smash face and swords in the tops of heads. Bring it on!

jpakaferrari

Nov 9, 2009
8-Bit_Jack said:
Fragamoo said:
That flying mission was horrendous.

It controlled horribly, and it was completely mental. Theres a perfectly good really high tower right fucking next to the building you needed to get into, but no, instead we are going to try and fly from the other end of the city, setting half the city on fire in the process just to make it work. Leonardo is indeed a fucking genius.
Nevermind that the physics themselves are completely fucked when it comes to that. "Oh, flying over fire will make you fly higher. Totally."

Yeah. Pretty sure that's not how that works, Leo.

Then again, most of the physics of Screed make no sense. *rages*
You are missing the point. It's has to do with the inverted Caesar Shift... Can't You see That!!!

SMOKEMNHALO2001

Sep 10, 2008
Yeah screw you Ubisoft, shipping and selling an unfinished game at full price like that, who are you EA? I'm just going to wait for the second DLC, because I'm an idiot and I love Ubisoft and Assassin's Creed.

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
jpakaferrari said:
8-Bit_Jack said:
Fragamoo said:
That flying mission was horrendous.

It controlled horribly, and it was completely mental. Theres a perfectly good really high tower right fucking next to the building you needed to get into, but no, instead we are going to try and fly from the other end of the city, setting half the city on fire in the process just to make it work. Leonardo is indeed a fucking genius.
Nevermind that the physics themselves are completely fucked when it comes to that. "Oh, flying over fire will make you fly higher. Totally."

Yeah. Pretty sure that's not how that works, Leo.

Then again, most of the physics of Screed make no sense. *rages*
You are missing the point. It's has to do with the inverted Caesar Shift... Can't You see That!!!
An inverted Caesar is an AFRO. Not flight. lol

LorChan

Jul 15, 2009
Ugh X(
I want to play it. I want to play it and all the fancy things I got buying the special edition but sadly I lack Xbox Live.