Assassin's Creed III Could be set in World War II

Towels

Feb 21, 2010
A modern-era Assassin's Creed would be alright... but only if using guns is limited, I think. It could totally work though... Remember Hitman?

Really, I was hoping for the French Revolution and the Napoleonic aftermath. Napoleon I's a fun guy, whether fighting for or against him. It would be even better if I could have a mobile Guillotine to carry out my assassinations.

The American Civil would be fun for me if I was supporting the Confederates. Killing an evil Lincoln would be pretty funny, and an added bonus would be turning on General Lee.

But what about the Eastern World? There's got to be plenty of conflict and intrigue during Japan's Warring States period.

willbru2

Oct 12, 2009
Maybe during the era of European Imperialism. Their are plenty of conflicting parties that could manipulated by the templars. The fighting among the empires would be a cover for the Templar control of the world and would be a high water mark of templar control. There were plenty of secret treaties and wars over incredibly petty things that could be a cover for them searching for the pieces of eden.

willbru2

Oct 12, 2009
That would be cool but you have to remember that the Templars and the Assassins were based upon factions in the crusades. It would be difficult to tie in the East with the West at that time.

Norix596

Nov 2, 2010
Why???? We've already got SO many WWII games - this series has the perfect ability to go into any time period it wants.