Assassin's Creed Liberation Hands On Preview

Dennis Scimeca

Mar 29, 2010
Assassin's Creed Liberation Hands On Preview

Sneak around the bayou with the series' first female assassin.

Read Full Article

K84

Feb 15, 2010
Played the demo on GamesCom, that secured a buy from me.
It looks good, plays good, it's just like AC on the vita should be.
A good companion indeed, and luckily not another cash-in like previous AC PSP and DS titles.

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
Alright, so if I buy a Vita I can get this and...and...umm...PS1 classics? This game looks really good but it's for a system I don't have or want. Though I guess if there's anything I've learned in the last few weeks, it's that we should whine and moan when a game we want is console-exclusive.

So WAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! THEY'RE TRYING TO EXTORT US AND TRICK US INTO BUYING A VITA WAAAAAHHHHH!!!

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
PhunkyPhazon said:
Alright, so if I buy a Vita I can get this and...and...umm...PS1 classics? This game looks really good but it's for a system I don't have or want. Though I guess if there's anything I've learned in the last few weeks, it's that we should whine and moan when a game we want is console-exclusive.

So WAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! THEY'RE TRYING TO EXTORT US AND TRICK US INTO BUYING A VITA WAAAAAHHHHH!!!
I'm betting this comes out for a console at some point. They don't want to cannibalize Assassin's Creed 3 sales, but at the same time, I doubt they're super excited to put out a AAA game on a system that relatively few people own. I wonder if the 3DS could handle it, though...