Assassins Unite Across the Ages in Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
HankMan said:
I sure hope Altair got over his fear of swimming
Well, he made all these great discoveries with the help of the apple, I think he overcame that fear of his long time ago (or long time after? I'm chronologically confused :S).

Anyway, I love Ezio and I will be happy if this is the conclusion of his story and life. Three is my magical number, therefore he should star in 3 games.

Of all game characters I had the chance to play as, I grew attached to Ezio the most. Maybe because I played through his whole life. I would love to see him die on "my watch", as opposed to just dying "off screen". The sole though of that happening made me really sad at the end of AC Brotherhood!

Darkstrike_11

Apr 15, 2009
so. very. angry. All of space and time to play with, and they rehash the same characters they have already used? AGAIN?

ok ok, so ezio is super-bankable, but come one ubisoft, lets see SOME innovation!

Jack Cheal

Aug 25, 2010
please tell me there will finally be some co-op on this, seriously, ive been wanting it since the first.
although it should be fun, glad to see a proper conslusion to a story, although there will probably be more games after this.
so long as it sticks to what made the others good, then its aces by me.

Laxman9292

Feb 6, 2009
I am shocked by how many people got the TMBG references haha. I'm not sure if it is a good thing or not.

I actually really liked some of the ideas above about how to continue the story through time. I agree, it might be time to choose another time period and definitely new location.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
"Unfortunately, that's nobody's business but the Turks'."

Do you have any idea what you just did? Now that song is going to be stuck in my head for a week.

Jon Shannow

Oct 11, 2010
Ezio's a workshy arsehole. I mean Altair kills nine important people in under two months maximum. It takes Ezio 30 years to get maybe twice that

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
At first I was happy that a new AC game got reveled. Then I read it will be in Istanbul and now I'm even more excited. Something tells me my parents are going to force me to get this game.

And hey, who knows - maybe we'll finally find out just why Constantinople got the works.

Unfortunately, that's nobody's business but the Turks'.
And we are not telling!

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Jon Shannow said:
Ezio's a workshy arsehole. I mean Altair kills nine important people in under two months maximum. It takes Ezio 30 years to get maybe twice that
Are we forgetting that Altair is part of a assassin club (yes, its a club, they serve punch on wednesdays) that he was in for a long long time, considered the best and was treated as such, while ezio is a free running youth from italy?

beema

Aug 19, 2009
John Funk said:
Why they changed it, I can't say - one assumes people just liked it better that way.
oh you clever funny man

Anyways, I think it's cool that, from what it looks like, we are going to see an older, more gnarled Ezio. I really like that the character ages, unlike the nubile forever-youthful protagonists of other series. I'd kind of like to see a grumpy Old Snake version of Ezio, although I have no idea how he would jump around rooftops anymore (nanobots I guess).

ShadowKatt said:
What is this....I don't even...

Here, let me do it right.

oh man
Tiny Toons was so goddamn balls awesome
TMBG!

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
I'll say what I said before: Remember that list Ubisoft had about things they might put in a new AC game a while ago? Something tells me they are using this game to experiment with new features, then put what works in AC3. Plus, more multiplayer, an expansion of the story, and hopefully even better gameplay. I don't see a real problem. Looking forward to it!

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Haha awesome Constantinople I've always (Well since learning about how awesome it is) wanted a game set there, this shall in fanboy theory kick ass so hard you won't be able to sit.

carpenter20m

Nov 9, 2009
For everyone's information Constantinople is the Greek name for the city (that's what we use even nowadays), but the Turks are calling it Istanbul. Its international name changed at the beginning of the 20th century from Constantinople to Istanbul, because of the known and unknown diplomatic conspiracies, treaties, wars and assassinations (maybe not the last one).

So, yeah, they call it Constantinople because back then it was part of the Ottoman empire (actually it had just become one. The city was Greek until 1453), but its international name hadn't changed yet.

On topic: I know I won't get it immediately, but I won't exclude some kind of bargain in the future.

PS: Bonus content: The city was called Byzantium before it was renamed as Constantinople when the Roman (yet friend of the Greeks) emperor Constantine moved the Roman empire's capital from Rome to Constantinople. And the Greek-centered Byzantine empire was born...oh, and Italian courts have nothing against the Byzantine conspirators...those guys were vicious...

Serving UpSmiles

Aug 4, 2010
Didn't buy Brotherhood, because the ending of AC2 ruined the series for me, don't get me wrong the rest of the game was amazing, just the story ended on a crappy note and couldn't see how the writers could flesh it out.

I mean seriously, Space alien gods trying to stop 2012?

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
Sound good, though it would have been nice to see a new time period... (I really wanted to see the French Revolution)