Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
Dreiko said:
werewolfsfury said:
AbstractStream said:
OhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygosh!!!!

This...this news is just amazing :')
I have to start saving up for a Vita...NOW! Screw you 3DS!
Oh Atlus, I love you. So, so much :D
actually if wikipedia is correct then a persona game may be coming out for 3DS...
That's just the P1 remake that PSP got, not anything new.
from what I read it was just a tentative title but more it more than likely will be the first one but any persona a good persona.

Alkore

May 25, 2009
Crap well looks like im going to lose all of my money in 2012 ah well totally worth it

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
I've only just currently gotten into to the Persona series so this is great news to a new fan.

I'll definitely get Persona 5 and the fighter. Already got the original P4 so I see no reason to buy again.

LunaSocks

Dec 27, 2010
In the words of Hiimdaisy's version of Yosuke:
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

But seriously, WHEN (not if, WHEN) dat fighter comes stateside, Nanako had better be Top-Tier. Along with Teddy. That way there can be some battle with un-BEAR-able amounts of adowabuh!

Dreiko_v1legacy

Aug 28, 2008
keelzbunny said:
In the words of Hiimdaisy's version of Yosuke:
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

But seriously, WHEN (not if, WHEN) dat fighter comes stateside, Nanako had better be Top-Tier. Along with Teddy. That way there can be some battle with un-BEAR-able amounts of adowabuh!
It's going to be at your local Junes in mid 2012.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
I have a terrible feeling that they're gonna make Persona 5 a PS3 exclusive... Then i'm gonna have to buy a PS3

On the other hand, that Persona fighter looks fucking amazing... I wonder how good Naoto's gonna be

Also if Reach Out to the Truth isn't blaring in the background in that fighting game i will be sorely disappointed

mireko

Umbasa
Sep 23, 2010
Dreiko said:
I meant Aeon, the arcana Aigis got in FES.
Hang on, if they give her that one then doesn't it imply she'll be fairly important to the story? Moreso than an ordinary social link, anyway. Could be interesting.

Not that I need any *more* reasons to buy this, it's a pre-order already.
OutrageousEmu said:
Dreiko said:
OutrageousEmu said:
Okay, hold up, one thing doesn't make sense.

The tarot have all been used. Whats Mari gonna be?
Aeon wasn't used.
http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Aeon_Arcana

This one.

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
I've heard a lot of great things about the Persona series (besides in this thread) and I'm looking into picking them up on PS2. Do I need to play them in order? I've only seen a few copies of 3 & 4 floating around and don't have much $ at the moment.

But they are definitely worth the investment right?

Dreiko_v1legacy

Aug 28, 2008
mireko said:
Dreiko said:
I meant Aeon, the arcana Aigis got in FES.
Hang on, if they give her that one then doesn't it imply she'll be fairly important to the story? Moreso than an ordinary social link, anyway. Could be interesting.

Not that I need any *more* reasons to buy this, it's a pre-order already.
Well, the big thing with P3P was a whole new main character, Mari should damn well be important lol.

I remembered something, you know that question Nanako asks you during her Slink about having siblings that you can answer with a "yes" too? What if she's the Souji's sister, maybe adopted or something and ends up living in Dojima's place too. That would set up a myriad of epic anime scenarios and would make her both important to the plot and give it a bit of sense.

I'm pretty sure she's a playable character in any case, not just an Slink.