bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
goatzilla8463 said:
bodyklok said:
I don't know why your complaining, most of the people I've seen doing it have been women, and all most all of them (On The Escapist at lest) have been pretty hawt.
*Ahem*

Matronadena

*Ahem*
No comment.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
stinkychops said:
The infamous SCAMola said:
stinkychops said:
The infamous SCAMola said:
I'm too lazy and technoligically retarded to actually upload and resize a pic of myself.

Also, Tyler Durden is awesome. If you don't think so too then you should swallow a bullet.
Did you have this avatar ages ago? I remember it from when I lurked.
No, first time. Haven't seen anyone else with it, so I call dibbs on it.
And if there was someone else with it then he isn't a regular poster and I ain't seen him.
I keep doing this to you lol.
Gxas said:
Zac_Dai said:
Mines just a fish because it literally was the first image that I had within size range and people generally don't read posts without avatars.

I could put up a real photo of myself as I'm not a bad looking guy and I'm not bothered about anonymity.

Most girls generally do though as they need confirmation that they are attractive and its easy to get complements on forums this way. I'm not saying that in a nasty way either, I'm not being judgemental, we all need to get those confidence boosts some how.

Gxas said:
My avatar is a picture of me because I like it that way. Why do I need a reason?
When ever I see your avatar I can't help but think of the line "I TERRORIZE j00!!" and imagine you making people cry on MMOs (its a compliment).
Hey, Its what I do.
Did you become inactive man? Havent seen you around in quite some time.
I check the forums every day, multiple times. Never inactive, just nothing interested me enough to post in it. Plus, with the US economy as it is, I've been looking for a job with almost no luck. Pray for the Irish Pub in town to hire me...

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
I would use a picture of me as an avatar, but I'm used to this one now.
Plus SCAMola said I look like a thug.

Arcyde

Nov 16, 2008
Well, I did because I thought people needed to know that dancing, color flashing monkeys do exist in our world.

ItsAChiaotzu

Apr 20, 2009
pimppeter2 said:
Idk, they feel like it?

You couldn't bother me to do that though

toO much work
Had to fix that. :)

This has been bugging me intensely, why has everyone got the Escapist E in their avatars now?

Baonec

Aug 20, 2008
I like it though it does occasionally feel like I'm on facebook and am to ugly or uncool to use my own face like some of you *sadface* though on the whole most people using themselves are attractive enough to enjoy looking at as you read their post so all is good.

NeonZombie

Feb 5, 2009
Mine is only a picture of my legs..

My friend took it off me when i was drunk. I don't know why she only took it off my legs but meh it looks pretty cool to me

Agent Larkin

Apr 6, 2009
NoMoreSanity said:
Because we are cool cats.

*60s jazz music plays*
Damn you I was gonna do that.

OT I would use a pic of myself but none of my self pics fall into size so i use something I like instead.

Ghostkai

Jun 14, 2008
I am Zoey. No, really, however, my own picture is on my profile. Where it belongs ^_^