Baby names?

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
I would most definitely, beyond any shadow of a doubt, name my first child Trogdor.

DreadfulSorry

Feb 3, 2009
TheTygerfire said:
Me? Hell yes I'm having kids. My boyfriend and I (homo, just getting it out of the way to avoid confusion) have been set on it since our relationship got into the "last forever" zone.
Right now the names we've chosen are Krystal for a girl, and Tyler for a boy. Planning on one of each.
Good luck!

I've always loved the name Vera for a girl, and I'd probably name the boy after my boyfriend/husband (if I have one at the time. Being bi kinda leaves that open lol). If not, I'd name him Lewis after my father.

hell4raizer

Feb 20, 2008
any of these will do for me. http://www.babynames.com/Names/V/ i'm planning on 3 kids, that's what i always wanted but we shal see

runtheplacered

Oct 31, 2007
I have a 4.5 month old boy, which we named Elliot.

By the way, having a baby is definitely the most important and wondrous thing you could possibly do. It almost makes me wonder if I've ever done anything right, up until now.

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
I don't really want kids. I'm 16 and maybe it's just because I'm young, but kids seem like a good way to give yourself grey hair, put a hole in your pocket and pretty much ruin your life. And thats if everything goes well.

deletemeplease107

Oct 15, 2008
Ive always wanted a daughter
Ive always wanted to name her Kelli :)

Im actually at the moment in love with a girl named Kelli...

Clashero

Aug 15, 2008
I always liked eccentric names for babies.
My girl would be called Salomé, and my boy would be called Dante (as in ALIGHIERI, mind you. Not the white-haired cocky brat)

Crowghast

Aug 29, 2008
Oh... God. I always figured that if there was one of those "accidents" with any of the previous possible mothers, that it would automatically be male.

And his name: would be [i\]Trout[/i].

Always liked that name.

If she didn't agree, I guess Havelock or Mercutio would do.

Modern children need old names. Shakespearian to be sure.

kickin wiing

Jan 5, 2009
1.) Too early in my life for me to say if I want kinds.
2.) If I had a boy I would name it Russel. I just like how it sounds.

Cylem

Feb 27, 2009
I can't imagine myself having kids, but I've always really liked older girls' names like Lucy, Alice, Sophie, etc. I've never put that much thought into boys names, but I wouldn't go naming a kid something that would get them teased. Although I do admit to liking Ashley for a boy's name.

d_str1fe

Apr 11, 2009
curlycrouton said:
I think John would be a cool name. Or Paul. Maybe even Dave. I'm not a fan of these fancy names myself, it'll only end up with the kids becoming embarassed of their own name for their whole life.
John. or Paul, or george and ringo : )