Baby names?

TheTygerfire

Jun 26, 2008
A child's name is something extremely important. You need to have it either down before hand or come up with it pretty quick after birth, or the whole certificate thing will be difficult. And you have to choose something that the won't want to change after 18 years.

The two questions posed here are

1) Are you planning on having any children? and
2) Have you thought about any possible names for said children?

Me? Hell yes I'm having kids. My boyfriend and I (homo, just getting it out of the way to avoid confusion) have been set on it since our relationship got into the "last forever" zone.
Right now the names we've chosen are Krystal for a girl, and Tyler for a boy. Planning on one of each.

EDIT: For fucks sake, how many trolls does it take to get a clue....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrogacy
^^^That's how, now shut it.

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
No I don't want kids, but if I had any they would be called.

Kratos.

PS I hope your adoption goes well.

EDIT: No actually I'd call him Orson Hayter. After Orson Wells and David Hayter.

WarBossTilt

Feb 4, 2009
id love to have kids some day ive always joked my first born will be called Jeeves set him up for a sweet butler job

also my hands we recently named Gribbles (right hand) and The Bear (left hand) doesn't really have much to do with this i just felt like sharing :p

Pumpkin_Eater

Mar 17, 2009
ಠ_ಠ "My boyfriend and I (homo, just getting it out of the way to avoid confusion)"

I have no problem with that statement itself, but it bothers me to no end every time I learn someone I've assumed is female is a dude using a female avatar.

1 I will probably never meet the prereqs for it, but...
2 Yes a bit, but I'm fickle. After watching Strike Witches I decided Sanya would be a nice name.

ikirugia

Jan 14, 2009
Ill probably have 1 or 2 kids
and if its a boy probably Solomon
and whats wrong with being adopted

TheTygerfire

Jun 26, 2008
Pumpkin_Eater said:
it bothers me to no end every time I learn someone I've assumed is female is a dude using a female avatar.
Everytime I learn someone using a pumpkin avatar isn't a pumpkin I die a little inside.

DON'T KILL ME, _EATER!

Noamuth

May 16, 2008
Why 'Krystal' with a 'K' and not a 'C'?

Anyway. For some reason, I really like the names 'Noah' and 'Ebany'. Also, 'Brutus' would be hilarious. SO MANLY.

But I don't want to have children. I want my sister and cousins to have kids so I can spoil them, go on about how cute they are, then give them back. But none for me.

MorsePacific

Nov 5, 2008
If I ever do have a child (hopefully a son), his first name would definitely be Daniel. Followed by the middle name "DeMille-Hagenson". That full name has a lot of sentiment attached.

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
1.) I haven't really considered it. Maybe I'll adopt further down the line, but I'd have to think about it for a really long time. (Also gay, don't worry, you're not alone)

2.) I've always liked the name Tanya for a girl, and probably something like Malcolm or Caiden for a boy.

TheTygerfire

Jun 26, 2008
ikirugia said:
Nothing at all, it's just to assume because I'm in a same-sex relationship that my sperm is automatically useless is a bit much.

Pumpkin_Eater

Mar 17, 2009
TheTygerfire said:
Pumpkin_Eater said:
it bothers me to no end every time I learn someone I've assumed is female is a dude using a female avatar.
Everytime I learn someone using a pumpkin avatar isn't a pumpkin I die a little inside.

DON'T KILL ME, _EATER!
Who says I'm not a cannibalistic pumpkin IRL?

I'd try to avoid the really common names. I turn my head all the time only to find out someone wanted another John's attention. Really annoying.

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
TheTygerfire said:
bodyklok said:

Kratos.

lol adoption.
Well I don't see why thats funny. I just assumed that, since you were gay you were going to adopt/buy off ebay/steal a baby. Rather than have a sex change operation or something like that.

Matronadena

Mar 11, 2009
I have 2 boys.

oldest is Brandon minh

youngest is Aíoden Rune ( yes both fire related names, as he is a double fire sign.)

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
TheTygerfire said:
ikirugia said:
Nothing at all, it's just to assume because I'm in a same-sex relationship that my sperm is automatically useless is a bit much.
Last time I checked, men can't have babies.

You'd need to find a woman that would like to carry your child. And that's:

a) very hard and
b) very expensive.

Anywho, I'm not planning on getting married or having children. Both things are too expensive.

GyroCaptain said:
Havelock would be a pretty awesome name. [/useless Discworld drivel]
Oh Christ, if I HAVE a child, I will name him Havelock.

TheTygerfire

Jun 26, 2008
bodyklok said:
TheTygerfire said:
bodyklok said:

Kratos.

lol adoption.
Well I don't see why thats funny. I just assumed that, since you were gay you were going to adopt/buy off ebay/steal a baby. Rather than have a sex change operation or something like that.
.....you don't know how the human body works, do you?

Also, I quiet like my penis right where it is, thank you...

Cahlee

Aug 21, 2008
I really want to have children one day. In 3 or 5 or 7 years.

I'm not sure exactly what names I would like. Something interesting but not too interesting ><

TheTygerfire

Jun 26, 2008
Abedeus said:
Last time I checked, men can't have babies.

You'd need to find a woman that would like to carry your child. And that's:

a) very hard and
b) very expensive.
I'm fully aware of all of that, doesn't mean it can't be done.