Baby names?

beholdmycape

Apr 10, 2009
Yeah I want a son and I will name him OMACRON just for shits and giggles at school register time:

Timmy?
here
Billy?
here
OMACRON?
OMACRON IS PRESENT

Uilleand

Mar 20, 2009
We're hoping to have children soon-ish...

Names? Hard to say - we want to incorporate hubs' Chinese culture with my own Irish background, so it could come out awfully mish-mash-y.

Also, *my* parents were hippies, so I have the longest, most ridiculous, peace/joy/Moon-Unit name (in Gaelic, so it's not sooo bad), which I think leads me to appreciating more traditional type names...I like Mark, Matthew, James (for my dad) for boys and maybe Maureen (for my mom) for a girl...

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
I have for a long time been interested in passing my genes on and showing people how child-rearing is done.

Haven't decided on names I like, though.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
1) Are you planning on having any children?
Yeah, I plan to have kids in my future, but at the rate things are going I'm never getting in a relationship in the first place. : '[
2) Have you thought about any possible names for said children?
Yeah, I've thought of a few names. Kurt, Kaidan or Ezra if they're boys, Roslyn is it's a girl (can't think of many girl names I like. '=[ )

SirSisyphus

Feb 22, 2009
My fiance is pregnant and if the child is a boy, we are naming him Owen. Because that what he will be doing for the rest of his life here in America.

Ladie Au Pair

Jan 27, 2009
I want to have children in a few years. I really like the name Roxy for a girl. If I had a boy, he would be named Otto or Oscar... My boyfriend's last name starts with a K and he keeps saying how awesome it would be to give his son the initials OK. If I had a pick a son's name I'd draw a blank... maybe Troy? I don't know.

Jan 11, 2009
For anyone wanting a manly name for a son I direct you to this page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL8XyLZ_ZNw&feature=related

PS Cracked Rules!

Ladie Au Pair

Jan 27, 2009
VicMcSeven said:
Oh, I want kids. Many, many kids. I like Gabriel for a boy. For a girl I'm waffling between Esther and Estelle...

I really like the name Estelle, although any time I hear the name Ester I think of an old lady.

Inverse Skies

Feb 3, 2009
Daye.04 said:
There are probably some, but not as much as you think. We do also eat easter eggs and chocolate at easter. But we also eat these small oranges .. Clementines ...
Hold on a sec ...
Cle-men-tine [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clementine] =P
Don't tell me you've never hear do that before?
Nope sorry mate... I've never once associated Easter with Clementine oranges (I was spelling it wrong before... what a dill). Isn't that interesting? I've never heard of that before. Cool, I like it because its something different.

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Tip: Always give your kid a name that'll be suitable for the country they are going to be living in.

My parents thought it would be great to give me a name only pronouncable in a Welsh accent. We live in England.

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Kukul said:
TheTygerfire said:
ikirugia said:
Ill probably have 1 or 2 kids
and if its a boy probably Solomon
and whats wrong with being adopted
Nothing at all, it's just to assume because I'm in a same-sex relationship that my sperm is automatically useless is a bit much.
Call me a stinking nazi, but buying yourself a baby, so you can achieve personal satisfaction at the expense of a traumatized woman and a child having to grow up without a mother is fucking sick.
I sincerely hope you won't succeed.
1: You don't "buy" adopted babies...
2: If the baby has been abandoned, being brought up in a care home is a far worse future than living in a family that wants you.

iJosh

Nov 21, 2007
I don't want kids yet but If my girlfriend got pregnant by me the names would have to be;
Boy- Liam
Girl- Annick

TheTygerfire

Jun 26, 2008
ravensheart18 said:
TheTygerfire said:
Abedeus said:
Last time I checked, men can't have babies.

You'd need to find a woman that would like to carry your child. And that's:

a) very hard and
b) very expensive.
I'm fully aware of all of that, doesn't mean it can't be done.
Which by definition means that ONE of the two of you will be adopting at a minimum. So stop taking offensive at the facts of life.
how about when the people claiming they know the facts of life have absolutely no idea what they're talking about and just trolling.

TheTygerfire

Jun 26, 2008
Kukul said:
Call me a stinking nazi, but buying yourself a baby, so you can achieve personal satisfaction at the expense of a traumatized woman and a child having to grow up without a mother is fucking sick.
I sincerely hope you won't succeed.
K, you're a Nazi.

And last time I checked the women are volunteers and not raped or forced into getting pregnant, so if they're traumatized then it's their own fault.