Baby names?

clem

Mar 23, 2009
Clementine is the female version of Clement, an Old Testament name.

For boys, Colton ('hill-town' in old Norse, and the name of at least two British towns), and Auden, as in the poet's last name, just because I really like it.

For girls, I have an Arwen. It's Welsh, and before we used it I contacted a few that I found online to see how they liked living with it. Good reports all around. Also a name that Tolkien used, but we'll leave that as a secret until she reads it someday.

Lazzi

Apr 12, 2008
I want the classic one boy one girl package.

They will be named Brandon and Issabella

Tullio

Dec 12, 2008
I'd call a boy of mine Elladan if I thought that I (And he, for that matter) could get away with it. It rolls right off the tongue and yet sounds masculine.

I dare anyone to be nerdy enough to get the reference. In my defence, I actually do like the name

Goldbling

Nov 21, 2008
Siiner said:
Goldbling said:
Siiner said:
Can't have children due to radiation (Not sure where the hell I got irradiated) but if I could, I would name a son Razputan and a daughter Kelana.
yea... wait, What? Your Irradiated?How?

Woah I've gotta hear about this
I said it in my first post, I don't know how the hell it happened.
It just... ya know... not something you hear everyday

Worr Monger

Jan 21, 2008
I told my girlfriend that if we ever have a son... I want to name him Conrad... and call him Con for short.

So that when he gets into trouble I can yell: "KAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNN!!!!!!!"

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
Planning on having four kids(2 boys and 2 girls) and the names which I didn't pick and in no particular order are; Leaf, Rayne, Cloud, and Indie.

Vuzzmop

Nov 25, 2008
If I have twins, I'm pushing for Simon and River (even though they weren't twins). If I get the feeling that my child is going to be an evil genius (and God willing, he will be) I'm changing my name to Nathaniel Creed, and naming my son Quinten.
Beyond that, never name a girl Sophie, Sophia, or Olivia. It's been done to death.

speedcoreXdandy

Nov 4, 2008
I'm DEFINITELY not having any children, but goddammnit when I don't they'll definitely be called Armando and Iannuci.

Misaek

Oct 28, 2008
well I love mythology so I thought Freya (norse goddess of fertility and war) would be a pretty cool name for a girl though since she would probably get ridiculed for it so I thought Athena I think is a pretty name (greek goddess of knowledge and war) and for a boy...i have no freaking clue.

Siiner

Jul 18, 2008
Goldbling said:
Siiner said:
Goldbling said:
Siiner said:
Can't have children due to radiation (Not sure where the hell I got irradiated) but if I could, I would name a son Razputan and a daughter Kelana.

Trust me man, when my doc said that radiation has caused me to become sterile I was thinking What the Fuck, when was I irradiated?

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
Yeh I'm planning to have to kids when I'm somewhere around 28-35 years old

for a girl: Alice or Rayne

for a boy: Dean, Mathew, Nicholas or Nero.

hoping for a son first, I'm thinking of changing my name to Nero so I'll call the first boy Dean.

Surreysmith

Aug 27, 2008
what is up with jamie olivers new kids name? Petal Blossom Rainbow? thats not a name. why do celebrities feel they need to give their kids wierd names?

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
1. Yes I'm hopng to have around 3 if I'm lucky, two boys and a girl but I'm fine with anything.

2. Well if I have a son then he will be named John (in english, it's a old family thing I'm named after my father's father and so on.) for a girl maybe Summer or Sarah.

I suppose the wife gets a say in it all too so I'm not planning this just yet. (because I'm only 14)

Edit: If I totally had my way then using the 2 boys one girl setup-

Broxigar, Saurfang and Jaina/Garona (actually Jaina is not a bad name...hmmmmm maybe I can get away with some fanboyism after all)

spuddyt

Nov 22, 2008
Siiner said:
Goldbling said:
Siiner said:
Goldbling said:
Siiner said:

Trust me man, when my doc said that radiation has caused me to become sterile I was thinking What the Fuck, when was I irradiated?
I would like to affirm that I had absolutely nothing to do with it
nothing, ya hear?

Nmil-ek

Dec 16, 2008
Not that I ever plan on having kids but if I ever did and it was a boy I would probably stick with my familys traditional name + clan name

If it was a girl hmm "Touchmeandmydadwillkillyou" + clan name sounds like it has a nice ring to it, eh?

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
TheTygerfire said:
A child's name is something extremely important. You need to have it either down before hand or come up with it pretty quick after birth, or the whole certificate thing will be difficult. And you have to choose something that the won't want to change after 18 years.

The two questions posed here are

1) Are you planning on having any children? and
2) Have you thought about any possible names for said children?

Me? Hell yes I'm having kids. My boyfriend and I (homo, just getting it out of the way to avoid confusion) have been set on it since our relationship got into the "last forever" zone.
Right now the names we've chosen are Krystal for a girl, and Tyler for a boy. Planning on one of each.

EDIT: For fucks sake, how many trolls does it take to get a clue....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrogacy
^^^That's how, now shut it.

Congratz, hope you and your man(thats weird for me to say) have a successful adoption

1. I want to eventually but long away from now(When i start my own country away... Thats many years and years)
2. Not sure on names, would want the mom to have most input, but for a gil: Natalie, and for a boy: Sam